Emeraldgreen first thread

Looks great! Thank you for the well wishes. I hope she smokes as good as she preformed for you

3 Likes

@Emeraldgreen I just finished a very long read and feel like I know so much more about bugs and disease! Geez your garden has seen it all huh? A lot of valuable information on here to refer to tho and it seems you’ve made some good friends along the way! Loving all those pics but out of likes to share its frustrating! Keep up the good work brother I can’t wait to see what you have yet to come

3 Likes

You do this long enough you’ll see it all. Trading clones definitely increases your chance of seeing it all :joy::flushed::disappointed:

4 Likes

That’s why I keep my incoming cuts in a lead box with a small amount of uranium.
Spider mites hate uranium.

5 Likes

I can honestly say I am at a point where it needs to be special before I bring it in. My problems didn’t start until I really started trading clones. I was clueless about what could come in with them.

5 Likes

Honestly, I think a lot of problems can be avoided by treating clones the same way indicated in the long term clone storage thread.
It’s a sterilization process that utilizes dilute alcohol and bleach immersion.
You’ve probably seen it, but I imagine hitchhikers don’t stand a chance.

6 Likes

I started trading before I got on the forum. I was completely ignorant of all the pests and disease that were floating around. My ignorance caused a lot of damage for me. Today I have to be super interested in a cut before I will bring it in. In the past I would just grab whatever was available and sort through it. That mentality has shifted

9 Likes

OMG if I did this I’d need four houses atm ! Gotta be on my list to get on my shelf…. Best news is I’ts almost complete. No joke :wink:

Definitely gotta be cautious with cuts! Even with my quarantine and other practices I still got f!?&in thrips too! Little bastards

5 Likes

I’m realizing that I only need about 10 different things to rotate. Another thing is I was so used to warehouses and being able to manage stuff. Being in a house and having to be particular is a learning experience. I’m learning to cull stuff

3 Likes

Just call me the kill master , I actually grow about 1/4 of what i plant no joke, I hear ya though when I was running houses upon houses I never killed a damn thing but 80% of males, now it’s like a monthly massacre over here.

4 Likes

Killlller!! :joy::joy::joy::joy: I get bogged down with all the crosses I want to do. I keep all the males, get overwhelmed and lose more than if I’d just culled earlier :disappointed:. I need to get back to monocrop for a few

3 Likes

Only times Ive ever had any problems its always because of cuts. I love taking them because you know exactly how fire the plant will be but man you gotta be strict with isolation protocols or cuts can mess stuff up big time.

3 Likes

That’s the understatement of the century :joy::sob:

2 Likes

I hear that bro. 100%

3 Likes

This. I need to run two plants for awhile. One per light and dial them in. Fill the freezers and take a break.

3 Likes

That’s the absolute truth. The call of the unknown is strong.

2 Likes

^this for sure!
:yum:

2 Likes

I’m having a rough time the last couple days. My marriage is not a source of comfort or support.

4 Likes

I’m sorry to here this my friend. :confused:

3 Likes

It’s an ongoing issue with quiet time and chaos. I really should have divorced her, just hope it changes. I really try to keep my struggles to myself. Just hitting me hard tonight

8 Likes