Emeraldgreen first thread

Good morning champ! Hope you are having a great day today .

3 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1 hoping we all have a great day

4 Likes

PSA for any of you that are interested. The jillybean co-op is open for signups

7 Likes

Oh thanks bro . Nice

3 Likes

Hey guys! Hope everyone is thawing out. What’s that jillybean co-op?

2 Likes

Here’s a link if anyone’s interested!

5 Likes

Thank you , you always got the info on all the good things here .

3 Likes

Hey dude! How’s the week treating ya so far?

2 Likes

The week was fine right up until I got sick. Now I’m just going in and out of sleep now

2 Likes

Ah shoot what type of sick? Hopefully just a little bug?

2 Likes

Pretty sure it’s just a normal cold. Chest and sinus with tiredness
@Kami you get on the wiki

4 Likes

Good afternoon everyone. Hope your all well and kindness is all around you

6 Likes

Hey bro! Hope you aren’t feeling too shitty today, I hope and pray the EXACT same for you, truly. You are a great guy, been up and down a lot myself this year and trying so hard to just stay more positive, happy and just keep giving/helping even when taken advantage of or when not reciprocated. There’s so many things I should not worry about but it’s damn near impossible for me to do so (stupid anxiety) it’s like trying to swim with like 4 cinder blocks on your leg, you can try but you damn sure aren’t getting anywhere. If we all continue to try and help guide each other to happier/better places I believe with enough of that we can move mountains, and as I’ve said . I’m here anytime, good or bad. Truly hope your day is as great as you are @Emeraldgreen salute :facepunch:t2:

8 Likes

Appreciate you and your kind words. I’m a firm believer that support gets us through everything!

4 Likes

I agree 1000%, I can definitely say that after how hard last year crashed for me, but now I’m almost completely back on my feet again, only 3 months later roughly!

Especially thanks to the help from a few good folks here on OG, you know who you are !

3 Likes

Your entire post is the definition of the word “compassion”. You are a very fine person. :grin:

3 Likes

You feeling better today? Or at least get rid of the gunk and breathe easy?

2 Likes

Breathing a bit easier, but still fatigued.

OMG @tresbundles thank you!

3 Likes

I take it the envelope arrived? :innocent: Your welcome, bud. :wink:

1 Like

It certainly did arrive today!

2 Likes