Emeraldgreen first thread

No feeling like the feeling of knowing that you fucked up!

2 Likes

I don’t think you could grow in them without venting. They get super hot :hot_face:
We can’t use a cat because of his dogs!

2 Likes

True that! Is that sinking feeling in your gut…

1 Like

My bird dogs will eat kitties too, lol.
Use the dogs! They can be mousers. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Might I ask what the details of this method might be?:grinning:

1 Like

Here ya go @Ghgrower

5 Likes

Thanks @HeadyBearAdventures. Wow, so just placed on top of the castings?? Interesting

1 Like

I’ve previously read this by JP also. Though I have yet to try it. I think he swears by it.
I’m old school with a damp paper towel on a plate in an unsealed ziploc on my cable box, lol.

2 Likes

That is what I am like also. Paper towels all the way. I tried it and like it.

1 Like

So far everyone that has tried it now also swears by it!

2 Likes

Bandaid haze ix I’m pretty sure

Crippy collection escaping my basement! Give them bigger pots tomorrow. @OriginalDankmaster96

18 Likes

The B has the potential to be a real commercial producer for your fields o green :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I can’t wait to see them outside in the field!

5 Likes

Looking real good brother,minus the loss, could have been worse I suppose. ironically shi-tzu s and terriers are mouse/rat killing fiends too, they see them and lose their ish trying to find and eradicate them, my baby girl has killed a rat, mortally wounded another, and mice I’ve lost count, after the second time I started researching it and it turns out many terriers etc. have been bred and trained for this . Put one of those guys in there you’ll be good to go and you have an epic companion, protector and guard dog as well as alarm system as when anyone steps foot on your property they’ll let you know 100%

2 Likes

I put moth balls around the entire hoop house every 2 feet. It has drastically improved the survival rate. I’m digging the swings though.

1 Like

Ya it’s smart and effective for sure! You can use bucket traps etc . Too or just the poison traps (professional grade) work too , soon you won’t have to worry once they are more situated.

1 Like

You putting the crippy out there too?

1 Like

I absolutely am. I started the bandaid haze also for a late run in the hoop house. I figure the season extension it adds should let them finish if I put them out mid August. The plants will definitely be sexually mature by than

everything is looking lush and vigorous !!!

1 Like

Thank you! I’m really hoping for a massive growth explosion so I can get the clone numbers I want

2 Likes