Emeraldgreen first thread

Time to make the rounds…
Good morning @Emeraldgreen and everyone around today!
:v:

4 Likes

Happy Anniversary @mainerJ and very cool of you offering those up. Helluva strain , you actually blessed me with and I have plans for a g13 bx in fact.

4 Likes

Happy Anniversary @mainerJ sounds like a great project and trip!!! Hope you have a great time tomorrow. Excited to follow your xj13 expansion

3 Likes

@mainerJ you have a grow thread like just one for you? I like to follow along and watch the grows,

2 Likes

I think a @mainerJ thread is a great idea :grin:
Complete with tag so we know where it is!!

3 Likes

I agree, I’d be down to follow one for sure

3 Likes

@Kami how did your stray fox grows go?

1 Like

not yet, i will get a thread going when i have the chance. and tag you.@Emeraldgreen @TopShelfTrees1

3 Likes

Good afternoon everyone!

3 Likes

Awesome! Looking forward to it @mainerJ

2 Likes

Can’t wait for the @mainerJ thread, should be a party in there everyday…:grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

Good morning everyone. Happy eclipse day!!

6 Likes

Good morning bro! Happy eclipse :dark_sunglasses::sunny::new_moon::full_moon:

4 Likes

Good morning dude!

2 Likes

Close on both fronts… it’s Sour Butter x G13HP. Sour Butter is Butterscotch’s sister (both BC Vanilla Kush x Instant Karma). I haven’t started the seeds yet, but I will pretty soon.

It’s @OG_Caveman that has a co-op run of Butterscotch x SSDD that just got going.

3 Likes

Good morning peeps… is everybody ready for the big eclipse today? Not really going to see any of it here so will have to watch on tv.

3 Likes

Eclipse? where?

2 Likes

We’re supposed to have ~97% totality on what looks like it might be a otherwise-sunny afternoon. I popped out earlier and purposefully went over an overpass over the interstate… by relatively rural standards the traffic was heavy. The traffic is probably going to be nuts headed south later today.

2 Likes

All our traffic is headed north!!!

2 Likes

I meant after the eclipse has passed!

There’s been steady traffic headed north for the last few days, I presume many of them will try to go back home at the same time, despite the state suggesting people stay an extra day.

1 Like