Emeraldgreen first thread

Love how everyone just casually ignores the ounces of trichomes this dudes rocking in Tupperware like a boss :laughing:
CookedEverlastingAsp-size_restricted

17 Likes

My veg tent is in a really cool room as well and I’m lucky to get it up around 73-74 during lights on. I found that they eat a lot less in that environment so they get about half strength feeds. Once they get to the flower room the environment is much better and they take off.

6 Likes

I had to plug the 1000 in to get any developed. Everything was in a static state! Great for storing, bad for getting clones and mother plants together

8 Likes

hey EG, I made it over to your thread. cool stuff goin on in here, and a local too!

1 Like

We’re getting ready for the next year. Starting to get busy. Preparing for the season.
I’m right around the reservoir myself

6 Likes

oh that’s cool! I used to work on the far side of the reservoir, at the bakery.

1 Like

Right in Shokan that was sold a couple years ago? Or bread alone down closer to Boiceville? You really are a neighbor!

2 Likes

Yeah, I used to work at the bread alone in boiceville. That’s so crazy, small world.

3 Likes

Slow movement

Spring signs!

29 Likes

They have been coming out over here too, leopard frogs as well. I’ve got a lot of annual starts coming up in my garden as well .

4 Likes

I’m hoping we have a warm dryer fall than last year. Definitely out of my control though. Season seems to be early this year. Pressure is on :joy:

4 Likes

7 of 24 up and in solos out of 24. A couple more look like they’ll make it. Not too shabby for 10+ years old seed

19 Likes

2/2 so far, Cali Orange Haze is On

18 Likes

And they are off!! I’m loving it :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

First male crippy xmass A showed up

16 Likes

Is it a compact squat male ? If you get one of those it’s potentially a good donor for dust.

2 Likes

All of 5 inches tall. I’ll take a picture to show size when I get home. Definitely interesting to watch them develop structure wise. I can’t wait to see them in the field

3 Likes

Trying autos in a hoop house. Learning more :blush:

32 Likes

Holy jeebus! :astonished:
How many plants ya gonna cram in there?

4 Likes

300 in total. 21 test plants of photos to see if they finish, rest autos

13 Likes