Emeraldgreen first thread

@OhNo555 move the questions here. I don’t want to clutter the other thread since it’s specific about the topic.
All you need to do is respond to this

Happy 420 everyone.

Puppy love :heart:

28 Likes

@ix3u my froot by the foot

23 Likes

It’s almost as big as mine already! And mines been going for I think a month

2 Likes

I had a steep learning curve last year with autos. Sounds remarkable like your experience.

3 Likes

Looking good brother…:herb::green_heart::blush:
Still outta likes…:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

This years seed selection from Atlas

Got to say it’s impossible to keep up with everyone threads!

17 Likes

Dude come trimming season your gonna be busy for a few months lol 300 plants dammmmm man. @Emeraldgreen

5 Likes

We will be busy all winter from cut to next planting season :joy::disappointed::grinning: happy sad

7 Likes

U better just outsource that shiz. :rofl:

2 Likes

Absolutely! I hate trimming and I’m middle of the road on speed. He got a trim machine and I was super excited :blush:…… than we tried it​:disappointed:
You can’t get around hand trimming

7 Likes

No you can’t. Hand trimming, hands down!
It can also be quite peaceful. But it kinda sucks sometimes, lol. I’m only good for a few hours at a time. Then the quality starts to slip. And u can tell.

4 Likes

do you supply a dispensary or have a retail location? 300 autos and a thousand atlas seeds. you are gonna need a farm [that i think you do have] a trim and trucking crew. 30 plants last year kept me trimming for over a month, lol. i was excited for this season as the beginning of april was nice mid 60’s and some wacky high 70’s. now back to reality mid 40’s damp and dreary for a week and a half. give em hell brother hope you have a great season. i am gonna try some of your early iranian that i got in the vets pack.

4 Likes

This is all NY recreational. We are supplying dispensary, but they’re opening up really slow.
Most of last year went to oil because it is the owner and me doing everything. Massive amount of work

10 Likes

That’s interesting! I’d like to see CripXmas get to the dispensary. You have an ACE in the hole being able to offer THE FL Crippy :money_mouth_face:

7 Likes

That’s part of the plan. Start thinking about how you want it labeled…. I’m horrible with names

6 Likes

CripXmas bro, very easy for the non grower to have an idea what that is, plus it’s catchy.

5 Likes

So it shall be. Right next to Frankenstein

5 Likes

Gonna be epic brotha, truly epic! I can’t wait to see how those Dosi end up in there. Looking forward to this show for sure!

3 Likes