Enjoi802's Fundraiser Auction

You can bid on lots. There are One seed pack in each lot. 10 seeds per pack. Unless noted otherwise

Items auctioned

Lot # Strain Seeds Highest Bidder Amount
#1 INSTABLUE by BlueStar Seed Co. 10 @Jinglepot $105
#2 KINGBEE by Second Generation Genetics 13 @Bigred $85
#3 CHEMICAL DESIRE by Mota Rebel Genetics 10 @MTL $55
#4 VEITNAM BONG by Swami Organic Seeds 10 @WubbaLubbaDubDub $55
#5 MAZAR x GUERRERO by Swami Organic Seeds 10 @Bostonbud $50

#1 INSTABLUE

MAI TAI X DJ SHORT F4 BLUEBERRY
A joint project between oldworldgenetics and bluestarseedco featuring a very quick finishing potent mai tai female that finishes in 42 days flower, pollinated by DJ SHORT F4 BLUEBERRY.

ONE TIME ONLY RELEASE OF 320 PACKS.

A 70% Indica/30% Sativa hybrid, with flowering times between 42 and 55 days. Medium stretch, sturdy stalks support dense, blue to amethyst hued, spear shaped buds. Flavors of a pine forrest fruit cocktail. Dominated by strong aromas of pine, and lime zest, with hints of berries and musk. Quick onset with a visceral head lightening effect.
Clear, sharp, and powerful.

#2 KINGBEE

Strain: King Bee (only 150 packs total available)

Filial Classification: F1 hybrid.

Lineage: Chernobyl (mother) X and the clone only Blue Heaven (father). Flowering Time: Approximately 62-70 days.

Production: medium. King Bee is a medium producer of compact and dank resinous citrus berry/musk flowers. She’s a medium-tall to tall cross with spear-shaped buds and popcorn structure.

Effect: The effect of King Bee is buzzing and energetic with euphoric and spacey qualities. Munchies are not uncommon.

#3 CHEMICAL DESIRE

CandyChem is Zkittles x Chemdog 91 Bx3 and it is Crossed against a Longbottomleaf is SFV OG Kush x Jack’s Cleaner 2

#4 VIETNAM BONG by Swami Organic Seeds

I have no idea except Gascanastan who runs Livingorganicsoil.net has sent them to me, not to long ago after approaching them I was able to get quite a vast amount from them, the strains are well documented on his site, and on Swami Organic Seeds IG, but out of respect and not wanting to mess things up feel free to do some digging. The same goes for the next few strain also.

#5 MAZAR X GUERRERO IBL by Swami Organic Seeds.

I would recommend reaching out to Swami Organic Seeds to get more info as that is the easiest way for me to get you the info. Thank you for understanding.

Auction rules

• Each lot will be sold to highest bidder.

• You are bidding on each of the listed lots separately. Post lot number and your bid with USD price.

• When you post a bid, your previous bids are considered canceled. You may bid on multiple lots in one post.

• :mega: Whenever you outbid someone, please tag him/her using @ to notify him/her.

• Bidding starts at 10 USD. Minimal bid increment is 5 USD.

• Auction will end on 2021-05-19T20:59:59Z.
    (Note: This timestamp is presented to you in your local timezone as long as you have the correct timezone set in your profile. Hold cursor over timestamp to see time in other zones)

• :money_with_wings: Donation options include Cards, Paypal and Bitcoin (address will be provided by @LemonadeJoe to highest bidders).

• :package: Shipping is not included in the bid and will be added to highest bid.

• :us: tracked shipping for $5,
    • :canada: tracked shipping $10,
    • :globe_with_meridians: rest of the world (not tracked) shipping $15.

These will ship from USA. Seeds will be shipped after your donation is received.

24 Likes

Thank you very much for this fundraiser, @Enjoi802 ! Great strains there!

Word of caution for UK growers.

Recently, two packages with auctioned seeds were sent from US to UK and both have been lost by Royal Mail. From tracking I see they made it to the border, but Royal Mail can’t find them although they have tracking number. All that we heard from them after weeks is an apology. If you order seeds to UK I can’t guarantee the delivery. It seems like there is a black hole after Brexit and I prefer to send it somewhere where delivery is reliable. So for UK destination, until further notice, I won’t provide the option to reimburse lost tracked package. Auctioned seeds can be sent to United Kingdom only at your own risk. Thank you for your understanding.

19 Likes

I’ll kick this off :pray:t2:

#5: $10

3 Likes

lovely
#1 20
#2 20

2 Likes

I’ll bid $ 50 on every lot. $250

6 Likes

#1 55$ @Bostonbud

3 Likes

$60 on lot #1, big fan of Dj Short here :grin: @MTL

4 Likes

Lot 3 $55 @Bostonbud

3 Likes

Salutations folks!
Wanted to let folks know
The instablue will be coming with a 5 seed pack of Old Time Moonshine.
The Kingbee will come with a 5 seed pack of Obama 13 (Obama Kush clone X F13 f5).
The others come with a lovely hodgepodge of my Purple Moonshine (GDP X Old Time Moonshine), SOLSHINE (Solmate auto X Old Time Moonshine), and the one which I was gonna keep to myself but will release this one to a few lucky folks. The Blueberry Moonshine (Breeders Choice Mix 2 {resinous and sativa bud structure, looked and smelled like the old school Bb} X Old Time Moonshine).

HAPPY BIDDING!!!

18 Likes

70$ lot 1. @jinglepot

3 Likes

$75 Lot #1 @Kushking902 :grin:

3 Likes

Lot #2 $55 @Bostonbud

4 Likes

$65 lot # 2 @G-paS

3 Likes

Is it possible to send cannabis seeds from the UK after Brexit?

Shipments from the UK are still possible but due to the Brexit effects are subject to international shipping rules. All packages shipped from the UK will go through customs, and you will have to pay VAT and customs duties. We highly recommend checking the regulations of the importing country as well as the courier company before sending cannabis seeds abroad.

Probably it’s the same sending to the UK , they be needing to pay a tax…The UK Brexit thing is causing big shit there.

Boris says it’s only teething trouble LOL

Glad I’m out the place

3 Likes

I wanted to let folks also know that I will be giving the highest bid from across the lots, a half pack of breeders choice mix 2
from old world genetics (DJ Short).
The second in a series of ‘Breeders’ Choice Mixes’ from DJ Genetics
Flowering Time:
An Indica Dominant Line—around 53–57 days indoors, mid-October Outdoors

This Mix#2 release utilizes parent seed-stock preserved from the mid-1990’s representing the ‘FK’ or ‘Fruity Kush’ lines. The parents being four female reps of the ‘FK/TF’ stock—very Berry-like stretch Indica, sweet and musky, and one unique, bright green, lemon-pepper, semi-sterile male of the ‘K3-4#2’ ancestral label. The resulting progeny are Indica dominant sweet/fruity/musky richly colored resin-bombs. Fast-finishing, chunky nugs of dank, sweet fruit, making for some excellent building-block genetics or simply enjoyable finished product. Fifty-percent keeper-gems phenotype ratio for easy hunting. Great starting material for concentrate

7 Likes

$75 @Bigred Lot #2

3 Likes

$85 @G-paS Lot #2

3 Likes

Thanks for bidding…

Auction ends 2021-05-19T20:59:59Z.

3 Likes

@Bostonbud lot#4 $55

2 Likes