Enjoi802's Fundraiser Auction

I am beyond excited. I have a new 4x8 tent for these beans to go into right away, going to breed and spread the wealth ASAP! :pray::raised_hands::metal::v:

Big Thanks to the OG community! So happy to be a part of it!

6 Likes

@LemonadeJoe @Enjoi802 … ok I was finally able to get my Payment through on PayPal. Sorry for the delay .

3 Likes

Thank you everyone again!!! Super appreciate the support! Once @LemonadeJoe has received your donations. Just shoot me a DM with your address and the lot you won as the header and I’ll get these out ASAP. Y’all are awesome!

9 Likes

Thank you for putting this on @Enjoi802, super cool of you and much appreciated.

7 Likes

Thank you very much @Enjoi802 for your donation!

Thanks to all participants! We’ll sort it in PM asap…

7 Likes

Got my Instablue beans today, I can’t wait to grow these #djshort FTW. love love love his blue lines. And the extras…well, that, and the people are just what makes this place so special! Thanks again for the opportunity @Enjoi802 !!

3 Likes

Everything got sent out a while back. As well as the UK one. Which I waited until this past week to ship as I had to modify my shipping method to make sure it was going to make it. Have a blessed day my friends and thank you again.

7 Likes

Thank you very much for taking special care! I appreciate it!

3 Likes