Enjoi802's Server Fundraiser May 2024 [Closed]

$20 @ lot 15 @misterbee :heart::seedling:

2 Likes

$25 on lot #2 @misterbee

2 Likes

Battle cat was named by @MonsterDrank it’s two phenos of cougars milk hit by the Starfighter f2, which is bodhis socal master kush x Appalachia, they were master kush leaners with a nice stout structer and a vanilla cherry terp combo going on. Mom went 8 weeks and was a heavy feeder.

4 Likes

$30 on 18 @DirtySlowToes

3 Likes

30 on lot #15 @Organical

3 Likes

Some pictures from the end of the outdoors run of the cougars milk. I really liked this plant and reather enjoyed its smoke. Definitely one of my better smokes lol.

12 Likes

Any bid above 50 I’ll throw in some extra goodies. Like maybe a cut of Mel Franks GDP S1. Or maybe his Jack Herer S1. Or who knows maybe I’ll share a starfighter F2 cut. But either way I’ll make it worth the buds.

12 Likes

Item #1 - $51 @misterbee ( :wink:) SS/BW…misterbee

8 Likes

You rascal you. That’s awesome.

6 Likes

Lot# 14- $55 @misterbee

6 Likes

Lot 6 30$
Lot 10 30$
@misterbee x2

5 Likes

Thanks for bidding! Bidding table updated.

2 Likes

40 on lot 10 @Cannasseur

3 Likes

@Tymemachine
Lot #17
Bid 40$

4 Likes

Lot 16, $51

Sorry guy, @yardgrazer

5 Likes

I thought I originally read bidding ended on Sunday? So whats the deal, Who do I contact about sending the money?

To my knowledge this goes until tomorrow afternoon

5 Likes

I thought i read it was supposed to end Sunday? Did they change up the days? Or maybe i’m misremembering wrong

We can discuss it in a PM. Sending now.

Definitely not… Please keep in mind that there is a series of fundraisers from different members. Perhaps you have noticed another one.

6 Likes

@yardgrazer and @misterbee have the right idea!

@jayy_2the_r-o_whah
Lot #17 bid 51$

Might as well! For an excellent cause!

4 Likes