EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

2 Likes

The ads were my favorite bits :rofl:

1 Like

Yes they made a live action movie :rofl:

1 Like

Update.
The 2 pure ak yielded me 121g dry weight (lost a bit to bud rot)
The 1 WW = 105g (one single bud had rot)
The 2 sweet skunk = 192g
Critical jack herer is still drying and itā€™s looking like around 2oz.
The 1 Charlotteā€™s Angel gave me 137g (she was huge)
C99 and bag seed still going. Still a good while yet as pistils still white and not much frost.
The @anon58740919 creation has yielded me way over 1gpw. Best grow buy ever.
When the 2 remaining plants are finished Iā€™ll update with a final weight.
The outdoor plants Iā€™ve not checked in around 10 days. Either way if sheā€™s yielded anything or not she is being chopped on Sunday.

8 Likes

Those fucking shit chinese power supplies as driversā€¦ definitely a bad move :roll_eyes: Go on son over 1gpw is smashing it

3 Likes

Haha yeah I know mate. Iā€™ve also managed to stabilize the slight power swing By adding the solar panel power connectors I have laying around to make the connection to the led power cable. By the time the last 2 are done itā€™ll likely be nearly 1.5 gpw. To be fair I did start off with 11 plants but had to remove 2 males so 9 plants really. Iā€™m putting it down to the lights as nothing other than them have changed in my grow area :+1:
Oh and the mega crop may have helped also soā€¦

4 Likes

When do you stop feeding them Mega-crop in flower mate .? I find the megacrop has a lot of N innit so iv been changing to bat shit n mpk for the last few weeks of flowering.

Nice haul there too yeah itā€™s probably the lights and megacrop thatā€™s the difference.
Gaz

3 Likes

I just dropped the ppm right down a week before the final 2 week (Unessesary) flush @Gaz29. Iā€™m amazed with the results mate. It looked nowhere near the amount I got while growing mate. I may buy 2 320w drivers and split the strips into 2 racks to get better coverage at some point. :+1:

4 Likes

2 GSC autos (fast buds) at day 12. Fimmed at the 3rd node and it didnā€™t bother them in the slightest.

My flowering tent.
Few different Durban x crosses on the left side.
3 of @ReikoX lowryder x ultraviolet autos just finishing up under 12/12 down the middle. Back right is a purple Badlands I receive from @anon58740919 and last but not least a g13 x stardawg @Gaz29 sent me a little while back. Once the autos are finished Iā€™ll start the agent k seeds along side the GSC autos for a couple of weeks then Iā€™ll move the females if any from the agent k into the 12/12 tent.

12 Likes

1st pic: Hmm. Thatā€™s weird.
2nd pic: No arguments.

:smile:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Haha. Whatā€™s weird @cannabissequoia?? The GSC were originally in bigger pots but I potted down so I could grow them out in the small tent under 20/4. I figured since Iā€™m gonna stress them anyway I may as well FIM them at the same time and see how they react. Your seeds are next in my lineup once Iā€™m done with the agent k. My original plan was to grow all the remaining 9 agent k seeds out in one go but my plans have changed a little. :grin:

2 Likes

:slight_smile: Well, itā€™s just thatā€™s a ā€˜seedlingā€™ to meā€¦ Iā€™m recalling the same chat with ā€˜Cola. Just not used to keeping plants small. If my local rules would allow it Iā€™d consider going for the biggest tree-sized plant I could grow, like those pumpkin growers. Then again, greedy eyes would see an 18ā€™ or 24ā€™ plant and my security would be compromised.

Itā€™s worth noting that the youtube video ā€œJorge Cervantesā€™ Green Giants of Californiaā€ was pretty much the straw that broke this camelā€™s back & got me to grow some weed. :smile: :straight_ruler: :straight_ruler: :straight_ruler: :straight_ruler: :straight_ruler: :straight_ruler: :straight_ruler: :straight_ruler: :straight_ruler: :straight_ruler:

ā€¦where an 9 lb. plant is considered a small one or low-yielderā€¦

So you can imagine my surprise at topping a sprout :wink:

Maybe itā€™s the :us: Bigger Is Better thingā€¦ :thinking:

And Iā€™ve read to not tamper with autoā€™sā€¦just re-pot way in advance, etc.

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Yeah everything is bigger in the :us: ladies included :rofl:
Iā€™d grow a monster if I thought I could get away with it but biggest tent is only 7ft high so I like to try and spread them sideways instead of allowing them to grow upwards :+1:
I topped a white widow auto and it responded like crazy. I couldnā€™t control the growth. People do say not to do it though but if you catch them at just the right time they do fine with being topped/fimmed

5 Likes

Things are going as planned.
In the main tent buds are forming quickly. 1.4 EC of megacrop, 1ml per litre calmag and Iā€™ve started giving 1ml per litre of vitalink P.K (11.3/12).
PH is 6.4 without any adjustments and they seem happy so no ph down added.

The GSC autos in small tent. EC 0.8 megacrop only.

My original plan was to grow all remaining agent k seeds out but plans have changed so here are 3 agent k seeds I planted a few days ago that are all pushing through the coco. Iā€™ll leave them in the small tent until I need to tie the GSC down then Iā€™ll move them to the main 12/12 tent.

11 Likes

3 days made a massive difference.

I hope the stretch stops soon or snapping stems may be happening to control the growth

9 Likes

I am snapping stems all the time, I wish I had more space for the grows :slight_smile:
Anyway great use of the space!

1 Like

Thanks. These are strains I know not a lot about so Iā€™m expecting the unexpected. They been budding and stretching 2 weeks now but at an alarming rate and Iā€™m hoping they stop soon. It is what it is. Iā€™ll bend and snap as they grow :+1:

2 Likes

Taming the unknown is part of the fun though right?

3 Likes

Everythings looking great there. How did your sweet skunk turn out? Is it good smoke?

1 Like

Yeah it ended up amazing. The 2 plants yielded 6 oz fully dried. Strong stuff also. Iā€™ll definitely be growing it out again at some point :+1:

2 Likes