EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Haha yeah it is @Bongedtobits. The ones on the left are only in 2 litre pots mate and stand around a meter in hight. I’m hoping the stretch ends soon.

2 Likes

Good to hear. I’ve ran mine for 3 rounds now but think I’ll toss it because it was overrun with powdery mildew this time…I’ve still got a few seeds left anyways.

Yours definitely looked quite a bit different, I’m glad it turned out to be a keeper!

3 Likes

Small update.
Main 12/12 tent.
Left side from front to back is purple x Durban, purple (fem) and at the back is a Cali-o x Durban.
On the right is 88 g13 x stardawg and at the back a purple badlands.
They are all around 4 weeks into 12/12 but they didn’t show sex until around 10 days in so I’d say around 3 weeks into bloom.

My small starter/veg/seedling/auto tent
2 Fastbuds GSC autos at around 3 weeks. Noticed the first pistils today so I’ll give another week and start treating them as they are in bloom.

The plan is to bend and scrog to fill the net up as tent is only 900 high.
At the front are some agent k seeds I started. Originally I’d started 3 but one never made it so I replaced it with a gorilla glue. I’ll give them as long in the small tent as I can until the GSC take over the light then I’ll move them to the main tent.
All except the seedlings are being fed 2.0 EC megacrop with 1ml per litre calmag and 1ml per litre PK with a PH of around 6.0.
Had no problems at all as yet. Basically getting unlimited LITFA other then being fed every 2 days.

10 Likes

Hey @Esrgood4u ,
Looking excellent as per usual .!
that 88g13/HP x with Stardawg IX is looking like the Stardawg mother mate ( mind both parents were crossed to X18 too)…
How much megacrop you using just now and are they in coco or soil etc .?
Anyway they’re nice plants and should provide you with some great smoke :dash:mate …

Edit ; :arrow_up: Your last post

What size of pots do you have the auto’s in .? If you have bigger pots and can/wanna transplant ,then now is the best time to do it, but even if the pots are big enough, feed the auto’s ‘veg’ feed for the stretch period and change to bloom nutes when all budsites have been established … hopefully this helps you or maybe someone else .?!
Talk again later my friend …
Gaz

3 Likes

Yeah she’s an absolute stunner @Gaz29. She is one of the easiest most hardy plants I’ve ever grown mate. I’m hammering EC 2.0 (1000 ppm) of megacrop into her each feed and she’s loving it. Added to that is 1ml per litre each of both calmag and PK. No signs of nutrient burn. I need to try and give her a feed with just straight phd water at some point to remove some of the salt build up. I’m expecting something extra special from her :+1:thanks for sending me the seed mate.
The autos are in 2 litre pots mate. The Durban crosses are in the exact same pots and are a meter tall. They are basically holding each other up right as they try to tip over with being top heavy :rofl:
I plan on leaving the autos in the small tent until they finish so I’ll likely leave them in the pots they are in. I’m not to worried about then being root bound.
Edit. I forgot to mention. I’m strictly coco now. Dwc was to much work even though the yield was much much higher.

3 Likes

Absolutely stunning!

3 Likes

Thank you @Meesh. Every plant in the flowering tent are grown from seeds that were gifted to me. I’m just waiting on the purple colouring happening. Out of 6 reg seeds I cracked I ended up with 5 females. Not a bad result. Hoping the remainder of the grow goes just as efficiently and easy as the start of it did. If literally had to do nothing other than feed them :+1:

2 Likes

That’s what it’s about! Give them the right conditions and LITFA! Isn’t that something with the seeds? The universe is generous and kind (and of course, the OGer’s)! All is right in the world!

3 Likes

Yeah I think I’ve nailed it this time. The temperature never fluctuates lower than 70f or higher than 80 and it’s consistent. The solstrips I reckon are what’s helping the most. Next grow I’m gonna maybe alter the lighting setup as I have a few extra strips incase they ever need replacing and run 2 racks bolted together but space them further apart so I can cover 100% of the 4x4 tent and run them off a bigger driver. When/if I choose to do it I’ll add the re build to this thread

4 Likes

A little update. Stretch seems to have stopped. Just sitting putting on weight now. 4 - 5 more weeks left I reckon so right on target.

10 Likes

Hey @Esrgood4u ,
What’s the plants’ names and where’s your Stardawg cross mate ? And what height are they etc…
Looking really nice :+1:
Watching this one bro …
Gaz

2 Likes

Both stardawgs are up the right side @Gaz29. Yours is at the front and it’s a purple Badlands behind her. Yours seems to be budding and fattening up the most and starting to frost up already.
They all stand over a meter in hight. Ones up the left side are in 2 litre pots. It doesn’t seem to have effected them growing them in small pots. They are 2 Durban crosses and one of them purple fems that I sent you.

3 Likes

A little update on the GSC autos.
They are budding up now so next couple off weeks should be interesting fighting the stretch :rofl:

@Gaz29. The stardawg x you sent me. Nice tight golf ball sized buds and sticky as hell mate :+1:

The purple Badlands behind her is the biggest and fastest growing. She still has around 4 weeks left and already I’m having to string her colas up as she keeps folding on herself with the weight. She’s a nightmare.

12 Likes

Looking great, both your auto’s and the reg-tent, all looking good, I have a few purple badlands too , i’ll maybe wet a few of those next round …

How old are the auto’s bud ? I wanna try some fastbuds auto’s again soon, either the gsc or blackberry Kush or …??

How long left does the Stardawg crosses have .? I will have to try a few too now lol.
Talk to you soon , have a good day mate …
Gaz

3 Likes

Looking great in there bud. Some very happy ladies.

Those solstrips look great. Thinking about pulling the trigger on some. Time to loose the hps i think.

3 Likes

The autos are around 5 weeks now gaz. I definitely recommend giving the purple Badlands a run mate but I’d also recommend growing them in a scrog or support net. The stalks just can’t support the weight. Super sticky and an awesome blueberry smell from them :+1:
The stardawg crosses should be done in 3 to 4 weeks if they do indeed finish in 8 to 9

3 Likes

Yeah they work really well @Bongedtobits. Best grow buy ever. Eventually they will pay for themselves. Last grow I hit well over 1gpw with them. I’m not expecting that this run as only 5 plants under them but the difference in growth is unreal compared to my old hps light.

4 Likes

Trying a new camera magnifying app on phone out. Seems to work ok for a quick check of trichome colouring. Incase anyone wants to give it a try - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jkfantasy.camera.jkpmagnifiercamera
@Gaz29. Your stardawg x

Purple Badlands gifted from @anon58740919

Purple fem I received from @Cobra50 a good while back.

14 Likes

I’m also running purple Badlands from cut in a flood and drain system. These aren’t f2’s though. These are from a greenpoint packet. She’s looking well there mate

4 Likes

Welcome back buddy. Been a little quiet around here without you. Yeah she’s an easy grow and will feed as much as I can give her but I’ve had to string her colas up as the stems can’t take the weight and keep on folding on themselves. She’s gonna be a huge yielder :+1:

5 Likes