EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

I won a competition here on og that @skunk24.com ran. Was a review on how my transaction went. I won a shit load of feminized seeds. The blue dream was from that competition. Was from Humboldt seeds. First time I’ve grew any of their strains. I’m impressed with how they grow and the clones I took are doing very well :+1:

7 Likes

Blueberry x Green Crack feminized?
I think it was me who gave those to Gazza. Looks good :+1:

6 Likes

If I’d known they were fems I’d have grown more :rofl:
She’s a BIG girl @Scissor-Hanz. I’ve fought with her the entire grow keeping her under control. She’s looking like she will break my highest indoor yield record. :+1:

5 Likes

Oh and thank you for making this strain @Scissor-Hanz. The smell is awesome :+1:

4 Likes

My pleasure, thanks. That blueberry clone seems to make nice crosses.

3 Likes

I’d like to say it’s been a pleasure growing her but she’s hard work :rofl: im sure in a few weeks when she’s done and trimmed I’ll think different.

3 Likes

Mr ‘Hanz of the ‘Scissor tribe created this cross and i think you’re the 1st to run some .!
Excellent weight gain and still to frost up a bit or is there many trics on them .?

Edit just noticed @Scissor-Hanz answered this, i think only one of my blueberry crosses are NOT from ‘Hanz … iv been impressed by his “chucks” .!!

Anyway maybe you’re better just hanging that kola by some thread just now and leave her to it. Some big plants you got going - how long do you veg ( on average) .?
What happened to the skunk 91’ she/he , did you move it or :scissors:.?
Well, have a good night bud …
Gaz

7 Likes

Yoyo hangers adjust as they grow and for £10 for 5 it’s worth it as they lift as plant grows. The blueberry x GC I vegged for around 5 weeks. They stretched around 8x her veg height @Gaz29. The big skunk 91 I passed to a friend and it’s just finishing up now. The other one threw balls and I was gonna keep her going using the stuff I bought but by the time it arrived she was covered in Nana’s so I chopped her. She was around 8 weeks mate
Edit - Not much visible frost but she’s mega sticky mate

5 Likes

:smile:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Excellent history lesson @cannabissequoia. You know far more about our UK history than I do :rofl:

3 Likes

:smile_cat: even then London was filthy enough to have toxic rats LOL

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Yeah there is a lot of rats in London mate and not all are of the rodent variety :rofl:

6 Likes

Very popular all over Europe, AFAIK. In fact, the word “joint” over there literally means a combination of tobacco and cannabis. 2 joined into 1.

Also, recently very popular in my back yard. I have found that mixing my joints about 80% tobacco and 20% weed (or even 90:10) has been working really well to help me enjoy weed without getting anxious/paranoid. I can sit down and enjoy a whole “joint” and just get the light, relaxing buzz that I seek. The nicotine certainly is appreciated, too. I was smoking 6 to 8 of these a day, every day last week while I was on “vacation” doing yard work at home. Nothing like being lightly high on a hot day working in the garden. A few Radlers were consumed, as well.

I know, I know - it’s bad for me.

P.S. I much prefer pouch tobacco or light pipe tobacco for this purpose, as opposed to opening up a cigarette. Tobacco should be moist and rich, not dry and harsh, IMO. Just like cannabis.

10 Likes

A quick little update on my outdoors plants.
3 Fastbuds GSC autos
The older one got a bit stressed and wilted badly as I forgot to water her. She is in a small pot and the temperatures got very high last week. She’s recovering fine.

Her two younger sisters in bigger fabric pots are growing really well.

Dark devil auto and NL auto.

2 Sour life saver x red cherry berry??? @cannabissequoia

2 Royal queen seeds Critical at the back and a bodhi tree at the front. I’d originally planted the bodhi tree before the critical and didn’t do anything for around 10 days so I planted a critical in the pot and a week later the bodhi tree showed it’s face alongside the critical :laughing: I figured what the hell I’ll keep her around so I gave her her own pot.

Non cannabis plants.
3 x cherry tomato plants.

Beef tomato plant.

Strawberry plants x2 are flowering.
I’ll likely move them into direct sunlight in a week or two.

My chilli pepper plant. Habanero maybe @Ghandisflipflop??
She’s fruiting like crazy. Has around 20 peppers growing.

14 Likes

Looking great! Way to grow!

3 Likes

Looking good! Just received my seeds today and thinking of giving GSC a try first!

She a heavy feeder?

1 Like

I never go past 800 ppm now @cdnBuddy as I grow multiple strains. These ones are in compost so all they get is tap water with a 5ml spoon of mega crop and a little p.k later on in the grow. I grew two out last year in coco but the final 3 weeks I had to put them under 12/12. I ended up with just shy of 4 Oz dry from the 2. I’ve got an multi strain auto only grow planned after my photos finish with seeds @cogitech bred, some of @ReikoX auto fems and 3 fastbuds strains, gsc, zkittles and g14. Gonna push them to the absolute limit in my autopots. The fastbuds site I’m sure said they can take really heavy feeds but don’t hold me to that incase I’m mistaken. :+1:

6 Likes

Cheers @cogitech. These are outdoors in UK so I’m not expect anything amazing. Just wait till I get this future auto run going. I’ll do your LRUV x tangerine dream and LRUV x cheese proud as long as I get some females. I’m itching to get it started but still a few weeks yet. Cheers for sending out the seeds to me. If my blue dream x cookies kush fem experiment works out I’ll return the favour :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Seems like the new greenhouse is working pretty good so far…

Looks pretty damn good in there…:+1:

Peace
DaFozz

5 Likes

Thanks @anon95954822. It works really well. The humidity is off the charts so I’m planning on buying a solar powered fan to circulate the air. If and when I’ll buy it i don’t know but I’ll update my thread when I eventually get around to it :+1:

4 Likes