Explaining user trust levels and permissions

not really. there are usually about 10-20 posts each day. some days get 30 or just a tad over. you can check this by opening up og at the end of the day and see how many new posts are listed. you only have to read a quarter of them, and you don’t really need to go all the way to the end. click on the ones that you think are interesting, and if not close it and go to the next one. you do need to interact with them, liking them or replying to some, but that interaction is where the trust level comes from. i got to trusted in 3 months by devouring all the old info that i had missed since i left og 1.0 in 2004. i wasn’t even trying, just reading because i love to read.

edit: and i have 9 pips after a year and a half. i didn’t even know how many i had 'til i posted this.

4 Likes

@GrowTheAtlas, these are your stats for a quarter (almost 100 days):

and these the requirements:

apparently you must be more generous with your likes frech|nullxnull, you can start with me ejem|nullxnull, hope it helps … beer3|nullxnull

10 Likes

Hello! I am from AZ as well. Rural southern border.

Glad I stumbled upon this thread. I was wondering about the way to gain rank. I have limited access to the internet let alone a phone but I will hopefully fix a laptop screen or buy a cheap phone and work towards getting phone service. I get by by borrowing a wifi-only phone and going/walking to the library a mile away or borrowing hotspot. I will be on more this week since I am trying to research the best but cheap + reliable cloning system for my future pheno hunts…assuming I will be able to do right by my patients and obtain reliable genetics after having all my genetics/medicine+PC-games-old gaming sytems/Zune80GB/Archos/Google Pixel 3/and other car&household and garden tools. I have been having issues cloning and having a low success rate this whole last. Year and constantly I kept losing the plants I wanted to keep in clone((out of the ~90 plants grown last year, I had five I wanted to keep but lost them all. For my remaining plants, I need to clone them before I lose my chance and they get too far into flower and will then need to risk reveging them. So I am trying t figure out which type of cloning system is better and reliable for my needs: hydroponic or aroponic))

1 Like

^^^^^ It did indeed help!!

1 Like

@Acro may be able to help you with cloning plants. :grin:

Don’t like anything it’s a trick.

And yeah, cloning. A few more details please.

6 Likes

Damn it! :rage: I liked that and used my last :heart:. I guess it really was a trick. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

And you fell for it…

1 Like

I actually tried to :heart: that. I just never learn. :pensive:

1 Like

It’s not your fault the content is inherently likeable.

1 Like