Explaining user trust levels and permissions

Pips don’t mean shiiiit. I found that out a couple years back. Just hang out and don’t be a stranger. Hop into convo’s! :wink:

9 Likes

I’m all outta likes for another 20 minutes but that’s a relief lol I didn’t know what they were for. You have the most out of anybody I think so you’d be the one to know lol. So just keep doing what I’m doing and don’t stress the dots, got it. I tend to overthink the details

7 Likes

I got that gen z social anxiety lol

10 Likes

Bah. If you see a subject that tickles your fancy just hop in man. I don’t think any one bites around here? If they do they’re not OG’s plain and simple!

7 Likes

Again, outta likes lol but I definitely appreciate y’all’s advice and help :call_me_hand:t2:

6 Likes

LOL, all good man. You got it, of all the things to stress about in this world, cartoon green dots on a screen doesn’t even make the list. They are just a silly add on from the forum software that make people go “what are those”. You’re all good brother, just keep doing your thing.

5 Likes

As you can see It just takes regular activity

:green_heart: :seedling:

11 Likes

This means reading 100 posts a day during 3 months? icon_e_surprised|nullxnull A bit too much IMHO … ejem|nullxnull

4 Likes

In the last 100 days

Visits - 50%
Topics replied to 30
Topics viewed 250
posts read 10,000
Posts read (all time) 20,000
Flagged posts max of 5
Users who flagged max of 5
Likes given 300
likes received 300
Likes Received unique days 75
Likes Received unique users 75
Silenced last 6 months 0
Suspended last 6 months 0

Once you meet all of those you’re Trust level 3.

1 Like

Dare I say the question was about the silly green dots and not about trust levels. LOL, just saying. :v:

3 Likes

It was a duel sided question. I thought the pips had something to do with my contribution and the member status had something to do with how long I’ve been around. I got confused because I seen people with “regular” status that joined a year after I did lol. Reading 100 posts a day for 100 days straight is what it looks like I need to gain regular status.

Idk man I just want to give out more likes and sit with the cool kids :joy:

8 Likes

You can’t sit with the cool kids dressed like that

And you can have some of my pips.

3 Likes

Gotta have clothes on to be dressed, big boy :smirk:

7 Likes

I dont understand any of this “social media” stuff. I have only been a member for about 3 months. 2 days after I joined people began writing to me and sending me seeds. Crazy right! :crazy_face: I think when you have smoked pot for a while you get the sense of who is cool and who isnt. I agree dots mean nothing. Just make friends. :rainbow:

7 Likes

unless they were micro dots used to love me some micro dots :grimacing:

4 Likes

Makes sense.

1 Like

Haha to me it read as both the pips and trust level!

Edit: @GrowTheAtlas Message a Mod and they’ll be able to show you what you need.

1 Like

I just assumed they read the first post in this thread, lol.

1 Like

I did I promise I’m not dumb lol I just didn’t see anything about the pips (I now know they’re useless) and I misunderstood the prerequisites to advance to the next trust level

3 Likes

All good man, I figured you had read it. That’s why I thought you were just asking about pips. Feel free to ask anything you want bud, we all in this together. :v:

3 Likes