(complete) F.B.S.C. 1960 Lambsbread Preservation

Your welcome! You must have tried while the edit was missing when I worked on edits to make sure nobody gets over writen.
There still is one slot left as a number got deleted.

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Thanks @Upstate thought I was gonna miss this classic! Appreciate you adding me to the list :green_heart:

:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

I’ll have to keep that one in the back of my mind thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Man, this one filled up pretty quickly!

3 Likes

How do I make the payment and provide my shipping address for these beautiful 1960 Lambsbread seeds?

The instructions say the following…
2)When the notice is posted on the site go to the DIY site thru the member link… “DIY Green Life”

However, I don’t see a link to “DIY Green Life” in this topic. I might have missed it because there’s over one thousand replies.

1. Has that link been posted?
  2. Can I just go now (before the link is posted) to pay at “DIY Green Life”…or should I wait for that link and check daily to appear in this post?
  3. What is “the member link”
5 Likes

That will all happen when we get to the Fall box distribution. There are multiple seed runs that will end up in the box, too, besides this one. Check this thread. It’s mostly for the growers right now, but there are links to all the runs that will be included in the box if you are able to sign up for them:

4 Likes

Congratz Upstate and much thanks for the community, so warm welcome to you into the “Vibes Collective” with this free line. Best! :green_heart: :+1:

14 Likes

@Upstate So when I signed up for these babies, I was on my phone, and I accidentally forgot my US flag. Since there’s a rule of no flag no seeds on co-op runs, would you mind please possibly adding it for me sometime when you have a second brother??

I would really appreciate it if you don’t mind, and I’m very sorry to bug you with that silly request that is my fault, but I just wanted to make sure I didn’t miss out on these gems, and I’d have definitely done it myself if the wiki wasn’t closed.

I tried a couple times earlier today, and when I click on the little pencil icon, nothing happens.

Once again, I’d like to apologize for my mistake, and I do appreciate any help.

Thank you so much for all your hard work and constant contributions to our community!

EDIT:

So I DM’d G-paS and got everything fixed, but thanks for you efforts brother I’m sure I just replied on here at a time you weren’t active haha but it’s all good I’m just so hyped to have the opportunity to get these genetics in my possession!

Peace

4 Likes

It appears I made the same mistake whoops. If it is wikified I can make the change to add US flag.

4 Likes

Would one encounter very many wild/feral plants in Jamaica?

1 Like

From my time in Jamaica I can say that it does happen from time to time. But truly wild patches of untended plants would be noticed by the locals and harvested. There’s a lot of people on a small island. Most of the time what looks like a wild patch is really being grown by farmers trying to blend it into the surroundings.

6 Likes

I forgot my flag on another coop seed run and had to have admin add the flag.

3 Likes

I found it simpler to have a file with the text string already entered so I just copy/paste…
I hate trying to sort out the spacings etc. on a busy sign up. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

@G-paS should have the Lambsbread seeds in hand…I hope!

12 Likes

looking forward to this Genetic line !!!

3 Likes

Yep. it was listed in the update thread when they arrived

5 Likes

@G-paS yeah i’m a bone head. I was thinking about the Peshawar, not these. Are they in hand?

2 Likes

Both are in hand. The Lamb is in the vials with a label/tag. The Peshawar was transferred to co-op containers.

14 Likes

@G-paS Thanks so much! Maybe next time I can have you send me the co op packaging So you don’t have to Package seed a second time

9 Likes

I just typed and dumped. BUT for sure I can.

6 Likes