(complete) F.B.S.C. Snowhigh's Angola Red

The sign-up is on pause. There were two some editing issues.
@GreenHighland - overwrite
@Cybersmib - multiple overwrites.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Just let me know when it’s open again so I can sign back up :+1:

2 Likes

It looks like I was added back, but without the flag.
:us:
I’m afraid to edit, to add it.

1 Like

Opened back up

2 Likes

Nice choice of repo @Guitarzan
Thanks for making these available.

6 Likes

My apologies that there’s no thread for these, but I suck sometimes. :neutral_face:

Here’s what I call, a mini-log.

I grow in soil. I haven’t been trying to grow these kinds of strains very long, but one thing that I’ve found that is extremely helpful is @YoBigdaddy’s Sativa Dirt, the recipe for which can be found right here: I've been hunting unicorns "Da Lat" - #98 by YoBigdaddy
It’s got a high mineral content, and most of its N is slow release, which is really important for these strains.

The other thread I’d recommend is @Upstate’s guide on controlling the size of these plants: Keeping Sativas small with Upstate He’s got it down. :slight_smile:

This strain is pretty stable, much more so than the Acapulco Gold. I’m still running the original cutting from the seed run, and, although it’s been terribly mistreated, I’ve never seen a herm. I had 2 of these in flower. One was seeded, and it got the chop last week. The other one is still going, and is at 13 weeks.

I am not a photographer, but I have some pics. :slight_smile:

This is one of the seeded buds from the one I chopped last week:

The rest of these are from the one that’s still flowering. One thing about this plant. You’ll notice all the buds are foxtailing except the one that has the lighter in it. That one bud has had a different structure the entire time, and it was slower to flower, too. When all the others were throwing red hairs, that one was still almost all white, and it still has more white hairs than the others. Freaky. :slight_smile:

The number I’ve gleaned from the Interwebs is 100-110 days to finish, so 14-16 weeks.

I’ve never grown this plant all the way out, and you can see she’s looking pretty rough, but the original plant from seed, was absolutely beautiful. Reds, purples, pinks, and every shade in between. There should be some really nice plants in these seeds.

I hope you all enjoy them. :v:
:guitar:

53 Likes

Thanks for the information, and for doing this incredible reproduction!

7 Likes

Thank you so much for this, @G-paS

4 Likes

Thank @Guitarzan. He grew them.

3 Likes

Tahnk you, @Guitarzan, looking forward to this!

4 Likes

If you did run them out, what do you figure the flower time for these?

1 Like

@Guitarzan Thanks for the photos, description and tips.
Have you smoked these? If so how are the effects?

1 Like

Nice work @Guitarzan Great strain my friend. :clap: :clap: :clap: :green_heart:

2 Likes

You didn’t on that one :smiley: You just made 150 people (to begin with) happier. Not to mention the one with your bud pics.
Thanks @Guitarzan

5 Likes

You forgot to tell us where these are from😁( duhhhhh… Read the thread title upstate)
Nice work buddy. Seed plants invariably look rough, but they are just work horses.
That late flowering plant sure does bulk up! I hope she’s a good one!

2 Likes

Great work Guitarzan and a beautiful plant! Thank you for making this treasure available for us!

4 Likes

Looks like I need to reserve a long term space and follow @Upstate s guide on controlling the ceiling and sprawl. Thank you @Guitarzan for growing out the seed mommas and @G-paS for putting together the sign-up and final-distribution. These look really interesting to me. I’m looking forward to getting a shot at running them.

5 Likes

Thanks so much for doing this run @Guitarzan . Ive never run a long flowering one like this before. this is opening a whole new world for me.

3 Likes

Someone once gifted me a 5-pack of Punta Roja, well pleased was I, until I did some reading on the strain only to discover that the flowering time was 22 weeks. He got them back the next day.

2 Likes

It is amazing to me that this sign-up has been open so long. I have seen lesser strains fill up in hours not, days.This breeder is also top shelf and knows his stuff.

:green_heart: :seedling:

11 Likes