(complete) F.B.S.C. Snowhigh's Angola Red

TL2# 14 is doubled up @G-paS

I see its been fixed

1 Like

Old Brazilian seed Company stock Angola Red (Brazilian Seed Company) :: Cannabis Strain Info

6 Likes

Not 26 weeks from Snowhigh. From Exotic Alchemy, it can be, but faster plants will be more common. 18+ weeks.

6 Likes

Yes. I think so for the Exotic Alchemy version. I believe this repro is the SnowHigh version, which could in fact be the same collection, but worked a bit more for faster plants.
@Guitarzan this is SnowHigh Angola, yes? If yes, plants were selected for red stems and other red traits.

3 Likes

I needed to add space tween number & @. Thanks for noticing

1 Like

Correct!

The format is set up for the one flag. If you are proud and want to add your own flag or a Maple leaf :wink:, Just make sure the flag I need, THE DISTRIBUTOR flag, is at the end.

All these little thing add up when multiplied by hundred. Thank you for taking the time to ask and for help making things easier.

@upstate is a good source of strain information I really appreciate him helping you all with it.

:green_heart:

8 Likes

Thanks, then I am trying to edit the wikis where I am listed.
No need to add more mess.

In the older (closed) wikis I cannot edit that, sorry. But lesson learned.

There’s a bunch of pictures of it right here

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7nREQPhjDu/

4 Likes

My browser and IG never seem to be able to communicate. What it looks l ike?

straight outta IG…

for what its’ worth - I’m thinking these are from LMN seeds

another breeders take on LMN Angola Red - the high is up and kind, energizing and creative. Tastes and smells are peas, earth, hash and lichen.

13 Likes

thought so…

6 Likes

why is it not as legit?

1 Like

you can find the thread and theories on icmag…

here is my Angola Red x O Haze in veg :wink:

11 Likes

Grateful for this, thank you!

1 Like

looking at that thread (here: Extinct Red Angola? | International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums) some users seem to think the LMN guy, who they allege was snow high’s source for this line, outcrossed it before giving it away. The evidence is another thread from 06, where someone is showing off pics of a compact plant with thick buds that they’re calling angola roja, looking much more like a modern hybrid than a landrace sativa. The IG pics above don’t look anything like the pics from that 06 icmag thread though, so IDK what the real story is :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Just a FYI, If you are one of the people that put Regular Emeritus under name like this, that is all you need for TL3. You don’t have to add it after your name if you don’t want to.

:green_heart: :seedling:

16 Likes

Thanks for the info (and the lovely pictures) @royal and @ChongoBongo I’ll dig into the links.

I guess it depends which line was used by snow then. This repro should help clarify that. Sure in Spain PCK was often used a a breeding tool to contain sativas. It even often resulted in good hybrids, PCK is good for that, an old worked strain.

5 Likes

Is this Angola red line from the time LMN lived on the Canary Islands or from the time he lived on Mallorca?

2 Likes

Thank you @G-paS

4 Likes

really great to see thank @Guitarzan and @G-paS for your hard work

7 Likes