Fall '23 co-op Box Update thread (Closed)

Thanks hun! But Draig made ours happen…I just did the growing!

12 Likes

Don’t sell yourself short! You guys are an amazing team! @Lady.Zandra63 @Draig

3 Likes

And of course @Draig!

4 Likes

Thanks so much for the seeds. Got them today and I can’t wait to start poppin!! @G-pas Thank you!!

4 Likes

Received my box today also, so happy to get in all these fine strains. What a great day. Thanks to all that made this fall box happen. OG is the best place place on the net hands down

19 Likes

My box is in hand!

6 Likes

same as what @HeadyBearAdventures mentioned. you are wonderful @G-paS for all the work you and all the others members do to make this happen. OG!!!

respectfully mainerJ

6 Likes

Hey y’all, so first off, thank you very much to everyone involved with this box, growers, distributors, and donators too!

Especially our USA distributor! @G-paS

I checked my PO Box today and my fall box was in there, so it must have arrived in the last 2-3 days, but I seem to be missing the FBSC Lambsbread which I am number 55 under the TL3 list on that one, and the Peshawar I am number 54 on the overflow list, so is that one separate from the regular list that went out with the boxes?

Any help/clarification would be awesome. I was just really excited to have a chance at all at the lambsbread, so I was primarily hoping to track that one down, and if I just need to be patient with the Peshawar for the overflow to go out, that’s perfect, I just hate to miss out on some of these amazing and rare Landrace reproductions…

Peace!

8 Likes

Look in the bottom! It’s a small vial, and most likely in there @Weednerd.Anthony
If for whatever reason it’s not, I’ll share mine :muscle:t2:

3 Likes

This place is magic.
Got my package today.
Thanks for the kindness, generosity, hard work and courage to make it all happen & spread the love to a stranger who discovered this place only a few months ago.

@G-paS and everyone else involved!!

14 Likes

Your not far off. I went one weeks between the Spring and fall. I took 2 weeks to redo the room.

6 Likes

:warning:

Everybody that think they didn’t get the Lamb. CHECK your envelopes. they are in a small vial with a label. That label can stick inside. I found this out when I was doing the final check before adding shipping labels.
I didn’t do the overflow list. the co-op is 150 perstrain. Extras are always welcome without a list.

I posted this earlier also

:green_heart: :seedling:

15 Likes

I can attest to this. I thought I had not received mine. The label was slightly off leaving about a millimeter of label glue exposed and it was literally stuck between the bubbles of the bubble envelope at the very bottom.

6 Likes

If you are using Paypal please only put user name in the comment. anything else is going to get my scrapbooking account shut down.

Thank You

:green_heart: :seedling:

20 Likes

Damn, I forgot that we’d get a BMR trading card, lol. I shoulda put in for that one! :rofl:

3 Likes

my box arrived a few days ago. Thank you all so much!!! :smiley:

13 Likes

Holy shit! I just noticed this thread! I need more time in the day to make it out of my tester threads. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

Some free beans 🫘

15 Likes

Got mine too, much love.

7 Likes

Got my box!

Thank you to all the breeders and @G-paS, I don’t know how you find the time to send all these out and do all the things you do for this site. I truly appreciate all the hard work everyone does to make this happen.

I didn’t expect the OGer Kush. Very nice surprise.

13 Likes