Fall '23 co-op Box Update thread (Closed)

Well I must’ve messed up and lost them sadly. I have the envelope still and everything else that was supposed to come except that one. I stripped searched my car, kitchen trash, swept near my whole house…

I drove home from the PO Box without opening it until I got home and in my kitchen, I swept the whole kitchen, living room, and master bedroom just in case I dropped it and went through the trash can that had the envelope very slowly piece by piece so I tried my best to find them but I guess that one got away. I had a pit in my stomach since I lost them and I guess I just need to put it to rest, they’re gone now.

Never looking for an extra handout of just one pack. I have plenty of seeds, and with all the generosity around here it’s not a big deal, I just thought I should mention that I don’t have it and that I would accept @ix3u ‘s offer but I wouldn’t want to take some of the few seeds another member like me would’ve gotten just a pack and I can’t in good heart take that. I was hoping there are probably a couple guys maybe Freakers with more than that to spare?

I will ask Upstate since he preserved them, if he could be so kind to send me any to cover the lost pack and I’d even pay cash for them both shipping and the seeds.

I just know how rare that one is the list filled up lightning fast and to use packaging that several people are losing seems not very efficient very sad for any seed to be thrown away accidentally, and should be a lesson for next box, both to me to be more careful, and y’all if you need better packaging, ask us!! Im sure I’m not the only one who would pay more out of my own pocket to guarantee there were enough pucks or whatever would be needed to package them in a way that didn’t result in losses, especially with rarer landrace and heirlooms varieties like Jamaican lambsbread that aren’t at all circulated widely, it’s not like it’s a strain every breeder is working with.

Sorry for taking up this much of y’all’s time with more than one post about it, it just stressed me out big time to accept it was completely my fault like I was worried about, but what can I do now? I tried really hard to find it so I guess I did my part to recover from my mistake.

Peace, and I’m in no way complaining, just trying to prevent others from having the stress that I had the last 24 hours while looking desperately for it. Have a good evening everyone.

5 Likes

I also most likely lost my small vial of LSD :joy: :sob:

Couldn’t find it in the bubble mailer but I’m thinking at least a 50% chance I screwed up and lost it :man_facepalming:

Nonetheless, thank you so much for this @G-paS. So cool of you all to put this together!

3 Likes

Noob here. Can someone still sign up for this?

1 Like

You didn’t lose it. I went back and found you never put a flag on that run and you got put in the no flag list.

3 Likes

That definitely makes me feel better that I didn’t mess up my chances at least!

So because I got put on that list are me and the people that forgot a flag going to have a chance to get them still? If not, I understand we messed up but I just was wondering.

3 Likes

Howdy nobody… Give this a read… Happens twice a year.

7 Likes

Thank you.

4 Likes

PM’d you @Gpaw… I really picked the wrong time to reduce my engagement with the site’s goings-on… nearly missed this altogether.

1 Like

I tagged everybody here and only 2 people didn’t respond. Between Doug and I we caught most of them.

:green_heart: :seedling:

10 Likes

@G-paS Looks like you had to repack the Chernobly seeds? Sorry about that. I got the OK for the containers I used, but I guess they turned out to be too big?

1 Like

I loved them and even had them labels but the were to big and heavy. The envelopes and postage hold 8 of the containers we use.

2 Likes

Damn! Guess I didn’t see the Chernobyl co-op run!

I’ll msg you.

The overflow list is being filled by Upstate. I talked to him to make sure.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

LOL, you freaked me out for a second there… had to look back to make sure I had in fact PM’d the correct person (I had).

1 Like

No hun-- had to sign up for each strain as it was growing… about 2 months ago at the latest.
Sorry!

2 Likes

Hi,
Sorry, I’m a bit lost. I’m reading in the tutorial. I need to set my flag (or my distributor’s flag ?) in the list I’m supposed to edit but all I see is people’s names with a number ( from 1 to 10) that is not their TL.

Can I have some help please ?

I’m afraid doing a mistake with horrrrible consequences : "
:pushpin: Rule Do not overwrite in the wiki. "

1 Like

This should hopefully answer your questions…

7 Likes

If you are trying to sign up for these seeds NOW- I’m sorry, but you are too late, the sign-up was a few months ago…you had to sign up for each one individually on each growers/donors thread as they were growing them…

10 Likes

@G-paS Seeds received. Thank you! And thank you to all of the growers involved! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes