Fall '23 co-op Box Update thread (Closed)

I’ll msg you.

The overflow list is being filled by Upstate. I talked to him to make sure.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

LOL, you freaked me out for a second there… had to look back to make sure I had in fact PM’d the correct person (I had).

1 Like

No hun-- had to sign up for each strain as it was growing… about 2 months ago at the latest.
Sorry!

2 Likes

Hi,
Sorry, I’m a bit lost. I’m reading in the tutorial. I need to set my flag (or my distributor’s flag ?) in the list I’m supposed to edit but all I see is people’s names with a number ( from 1 to 10) that is not their TL.

Can I have some help please ?

I’m afraid doing a mistake with horrrrible consequences : "
:pushpin: Rule Do not overwrite in the wiki. "

1 Like

This should hopefully answer your questions…

7 Likes

If you are trying to sign up for these seeds NOW- I’m sorry, but you are too late, the sign-up was a few months ago…you had to sign up for each one individually on each growers/donors thread as they were growing them…

10 Likes

@G-paS Seeds received. Thank you! And thank you to all of the growers involved! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Again I’m one of the late ones, sorry, but dropped my donation just now

Thank you to all the growers and all the distributors, a personal thanks to @G-paS for everything you continue to do for us, much love!

6 Likes

Ah yeah, I’m late AF. Will try and take care of it today :heart:

6 Likes

Thank you all for your answers @Lady.Zandra63 @yardgrazer .

Indeed I didn’t understood this one was too late for me.

@Whatnow helped me last night to understand. Now, with your answers it’s even crystal clearer :slight_smile:

I’ve read those topics several times during my two weeks to get TL2. It’s like I couldn’t integrated some points, mixing some steps from seed runs ; giveaways ; and co-op box.

Be sure I will not miss next Spring Co-Op Box.

8 Likes

Glad I could be of help!

1 Like

Just paid up for mine. Thanks for all the hard work getting these out to the masses @G-paS!

3 Likes

The goods have landed.
Thank you @G-paS and the OG team AKA @Lady.Zandra63 , @DougDawson , @Elpolloloco , @Upstate and anyone involved. You people rock hard!

Thank you again and again.

20 Likes

Any nice packages make it to europe yet? says a meek little voice in the corner…

3 Likes

We need to keep this for Fall box updates only

5 Likes

I think that we must wait to be contacted by our distributor.

Hi, Thanks for the headsup :wink:

1 Like

@G-paS The goodies have arrived. Thank you again for all your hard work and also the breeders!!

6 Likes

@G-paS :+1: thanks for all you do for us

thank you to all the folks that took the time to make these seeds for OG,

this is truly the best community ever :muscle:

8 Likes