Fantasy Hill seed run **CLOSED**

No Thank You :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Really nice work man. Great job!! :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

Awesome bro!. I’m calling them Fantasy Hill when I get mine growing, can’t wait!

4 Likes

What is the effect like from this line? does anybody have any experience with the high and medicinal traits?
@Jjm Awesome grow man, the plants are looking great.
@Heritagefarms Thanks for sharing this line with the community.

3 Likes

I haven’t tried it yet. They are hanging at the moment so won’t be too long😀

5 Likes

How many weeks flowering did it take before you pulled?

3 Likes

I Ran them to 10 weeks. I think they were ready a bit before that and I also dealt with some cold temperatures for much of veg and flowering. I think that slowed them down a bit. Maybe a 9.5 week strain?

7 Likes

How’s things going ?

3 Likes

Hey buddy I’ve ordered the new vials. Got plenty of seeds…well I didn’t count them but over third a bag. I just put a clone in the garden.

9 Likes

Looking great I would definitely sign up but would be a while before I could run them. I would rather somebody in need of seeds gets these.
Thank you to everyone doing seed runs!!!

7 Likes

Hey @Dank-D, you don’t have to run them right away. Save them to run when it’s convenient to you. It’s all pure gift. Well, a small surcharge for shipping… Enjoy!

Thanks for all the work @Jjm! I just saw @Heritagefarms mention the run and I came to sign up but I was already on the list. I forgot to subscribe to notifications so I forgot all about it. I don’t even remember signing up, lol.

At least I’ll get notifications now, heh. peace

8 Likes

Well in that case I’ll throw my name on the bottom. If there is not enough no biggie

5 Likes

I’ve finally sent the seeds out to the distributors. Thanks for patience all!! Not sure how to close this run but it’s closed. I still have some seeds so if any late comers want some Hit me up. Overgrow!!!

20 Likes

Believe you just edit your thread name and put Closed at the end !! And thank you for all your work @Jjm :pray::heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Duh thanks buddy someone beat me to it. I have to say that dry sifting the girls produced well and my hands stunk for the whole day…multiple hand washes!!

12 Likes

Thanks for the sacrifice brother! Much appreciated. Now, I’ll be busy looking for a 20,000 square foot warehouse to replace my hose in order to grow all of these Co-op seeds! peace

8 Likes

That was me, I fig with 73 people on the list it was a good time to end sighn ups. I wasn’t sure how many seeds were created and wanted to make sure everybody got a decent amount to search threw and find some fire. Thank you for completing the run and helping get some unique beans out to the community.

10 Likes

Can’t wait to grow these fantaseeds🐉! Thanks for the effort man.

7 Likes

Here’s a pick of the fantasy hill

She’s a vigorous girl!!

15 Likes

Good genetics in = good smoke out. Nice looking plant.

5 Likes