Fantasy Hill seed run **CLOSED**

Bohdi’s created the Blueberryhill side of this one. Apparently, there’s some doubt on the Asian fantasy used for the other half in the cross. The doubt is if the strain used is the actual original AF.

4 Likes

AkBeanBrains sells what’s supposed to be MTF I got it in a cross from him but he sells it by itself as well

5 Likes

@Craigson15 So here is the deal I named it fantasy hill because I like the name and it is a good combination of the two strain names. I originally stated that I was aware of the contraversy surrounding the asian fantasy strain and I did not wish to dive into arguments pertaining to the origins and it legitamecy of the strain. My friend had the genetics, they were given to him as asian fantasy and the plants grown fit the description spot on. This has all been fully disclosed and I explained this from the beginning so I see no reason to change the name. If you question the genetics then don’t sighn up for the run. I don’t like mislabeled genetics either and won’t be calling something unknown when I know what it is.

18 Likes

I appreciate all sides of the discussion. I’m just going to say that I think it’s going to be quality :grinning:. I’ve enjoyed growing them and have clones to grow them some more.

7 Likes

Ok than that’s all I needed to know
97638927b83964109fdde54997c9e558

10 Likes

Time for my somewhat weekly update…been outa town and my son has been babysitting them.

And my fav of the three. I Super cropped her once

And the last one😀

21 Likes

Those are nice looking , thank you for dedicating the time and energy to this, looks like alot of seeds for the community in the near future :grin:

5 Likes

Hey heritage they are smelling wicked in a good way. Thank you for letting me access them. I’ve got clones to try them again without seeds.

5 Likes

That’s awesome to hear esp considering how much energy they are devoting to seed production.

4 Likes

It looks like a good one to me. But I’m just a little guy in this big ass shark infested ocean!!! I’m all about making sure that all the lineage is listed correctly and that the said lineage of the plants is exactly what we say they are. however I also know that genetics can be lost to time and negligence of us human beings. I think that we should keep it as it is and just roll with it. I only say this because if we changed the name we would still have to leave it basically as a mystery even with a new name so there really is no point in changing the name. is my perspective… Blessings.

8 Likes

Hey @Zion thanks for weighing in. For my first 20 years of growing it was often questionable what I was growing. Sure I ordered from Amsterdam but mostly it was gifted seeds and bag seed. As I got older, I started my own “strain” and added to it every year with the best looking males. Now, I really appreciate the preservation efforts that went on during the war and I respect keeping it all sorted…the weed I can access today is way better than anything I had in the past.

15 Likes

Seeds are looking close. These two popping out of top buds. Let them go for a bit more

They got a bit of windburn from a fan but really enjoyed growing them. They’ve been painless and really liking the forward growing idea!

20 Likes

They look great nice and chunky :grin:

7 Likes

Thanks for all your help @Heritagefarms I checked a couple spots and I’m thinking they are ready.

7 Likes

Wow this going to be a winner…

5 Likes

Daaaayyyymmm… fashionably late to the party… room for one more? :star_struck:

6 Likes

Dont know how i missed this one. Looking good @Jjm.

2 Likes

Hell ya buddy I’d be honored!

5 Likes

Thanks man hope ya enjoy them as much as me

3 Likes

Thank you friend!

5 Likes