Fantasy Island Biggest Loser Contest round #2 (Family members only please)

So when are ya’ll going to have the Biggest Loser drawing? Will the winner/loser be sending a PM to those donating prizes?

Just kidding!!! @Kushking902 has not sent me a PM with your safe mailing information. Congratulations on that huge haul of goodies. I have a 10 pack of Double Grape auto seeds sitting here with your name on it.

8 Likes

@Kushking902 you have more booty to claim. :exploding_head:

3 Likes

Pm sent lol. It’s hard to keep track of! So many amazing OGers that took part in this.

6 Likes

I need the winner to pm me deets as well…

:wink:

Got somethin’ for ya’!

5 Likes

If we have multiple donors next time I think we need to do a group PM so the winner can give the address 1 time and be done.
It is too much work to win/lose… :rofl:

@Kushking902 you have another one calling out your name. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Muahahahaha… the hard work to be the #1 looser… :rofl:

2 Likes

I never thought being a big looser would make me so popular lol

4 Likes

fun times eh!!
was a cool and very creative contest @shag

@Kushking902 your winnings of tony green’s NL5 x GG4RIL should be arriving any day now I would think :wink:

4 Likes

@SHSC-1 can’t wait brother! Thank you. I’m at work for the next 2 weeks but my wife is watching the mailbox for me. I will post all the winnings when I get home :grin:

6 Likes

Get me your details @Kushking902 and I’ll get you something in the mail for losing!

4 Likes

haha it’s going to be an enormous pile of loot to stuff into one photo.
Epic!!

3 Likes

@SHSC-1 I know right lol. Might need a second pen to update the seed library index :joy:

3 Likes

@Kushking902 way to ho brother! This man is serious about losing haha. Send me your deets and I will get these magic beans on there way to you when I get the chance. Congratulations on a stellar haul man!!!

3 Likes

@Kushking902 I got your package mailed off yesterday. Two weeks seems to be the average length of time from the US.

4 Likes

What do you win if you are The Biggest Loser Round #3 ?
Grand prize to be donated by @Kushking902 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

• whisky sour. 20
  • super lemon haze F6. 20
  • jacks lemon cake. 20
  • skunk 18 x delta blues. 12
  • real fire fems. 5
  • purple kush x rks. 10
  • purple primo. 12
  • Chemdawg x jacks lemon cake. 20
  • tropical meat. 10
  • rks. 20
  • alien apparition. 20
  • (space runtz x Jacks lemon cake)x alien apparition. 20
  • big Detroit energy x rks. 10
  • samsquench og x shiskaberry. 10
  • Durban poison. 10
  • swackhammer. 10
  • low Ryder 2. 15
  • rainbow sky. 10
  • white widow x rks. 10
  • pink crush. 10
21 Likes

@Kushking902 you should be getting my package anytime also.

6 Likes

@Kushking902 should be getting my letter as well…such overwhelming choices will be hard to make decisions on :thinking::laughing:

6 Likes

Thanks everyone! By the sounds of it I will need a forklift to get the mail when i get home lol

7 Likes

Thats one hell of a fine seed collection right there @Kushking902, very generous and OG of you, good luck everyone I hope you lose😆

4 Likes

What an amazing gesture to hit back with the donation bro. Very kind of you! And from the looks of that list, I hope that I lose so bad.
:joy:

5 Likes