Fantasy Island Biggest Loser Contest round #2 (Family members only please)

Dude @Kushking902 that is craaazy. Right on man, that’s some prize. I see you’re in Halifax, if I ever make it up there, lunch @ King Of Donair is on me :+1:

3 Likes

It is people like yourself brother that gives all of us hope the world really isn’t turning to shite… lol. I’ve been so busy, have no idea how to enter this and, would love to make a nice donation to giveaways to my OG brothers…

@Kushking902 , keep up the sharing brother… and thanks

5 Likes

Lol I used to buy my weed from a shop that a KOD owner ran out of an apartment. My how the times have changed

3 Likes

@Jango @blowdout2269 @Carty thanks for the kind words, I like to keep balance between what I receive and give back.

5 Likes

No kidding? That’s amazing! :laughing: :laughing: :+1:

3 Likes

My wife said I have 3 envelopes and a tee. :grin: one more week till I can get home and check everything out!

15 Likes

Holy crap the envelopes lol. Instead of tagging everyone I will just say thank you to all donors. The generosity here is crazy and I can’t wait to start trying them :grin: oh! The shirt is awesome! … but it’s no longer mine lmao. My wife says thank you.

12 Likes

@Rhai88 Here’s a full shot of the stolen shirt lol, it turned out nice
IMG_0907

13 Likes

The one with the colibri is from me?

Did you know which day arrived, mostly to keep track of time spend overseas.

4 Likes

@Piter I only got home yesterday and my wife had a big bundle of envelopes waiting for me so I can’t give you a specific time.
She said that the last time she grabbed a couple from the mailbox was on Monday and the rest were the week before.

2 Likes

Okey. Thanks. That was because I am more impacient and worried when sending than receiving, for that reason I want to keep a log of times spend in transit.

Anyway, if you arrived home yesterday you have better work to do that look seeds :smirk:.

What an awesome report, thanks a million @Kushking902
What an awesome prize.
What an awesome group.
The stuff from me is Strawberry Guava x Black Lime Reserve
Bubblegum x Motorbreath 15
The Bog Bubble was from @Bobgrows

Don’t forget to sign up for round #3

7 Likes

Still rolling in :grin:

6 Likes

Glad they made it bud! :+1:

1 Like

Yea it was these guys

Thanks for finding that.
I am not ready yet, but I will get a replacement pack out to ya soon.

1 Like

No worries man, my buddy was asking about the biggest loser thing a few days ago, Made me remember that those never landed lol

1 Like

Another one today lol :grin:

Thank you @204medismoke

6 Likes

glad they made it lol

2 Likes

Thanks for the report buddy. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like