πŸ‘¨πŸ½β€πŸŒΎ Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

always a pleasure to watch :slight_smile:

1 Like

We had a power failure at 6am si i got up and did the rounds checking on all systems which put me wide awake. So i smoked a bowl of Cherry Festival and put on β€œThe Abyss” as a morning movie with the doggo sleeping on my lap and an esspresso at my side.

Well let me tell you it’s been a while since i’ve watched this movie and it holds up fantastically but for 1 thing i can’t shake: low pressure dive suits in a high pressure environmenr.

:rofl:
:diving_mask:
:boom:

11 Likes

There was a news story about something like this but I don’t recall.

3 Likes

Love watching, im always floating around OG checking out what’s growing on and trying to keep up.:peace_symbol:

1 Like

It’s hard to find a good, scientifically accurate flick. You’d probably know more about that than any of us. :wink: Abyss was always one of my favorites. Now I gotta find it. Also, gonna have to pull the dust cover off my VCR. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Rhino_buddy i’ll prob put on Underwater at some point 2day.

:ocean:

1 Like

What’s a VCR?

1 Like

VCR? Is that something from the past? What star date is this?

2 Likes

I think it’s some kind of newfangled medical test.

Give him 30 cc’s of VCR stat.

2 Likes

Wanna get high?
Morning my family.
Have a great day.

5 Likes

Ooh one of my all time favorite movies!!

1 Like

Beautiful looking plants and great job on the seed run Jalisco and the hubba! I see you are also a fan of wooden skewers I’ve found multiple sizes they are great. Check these skewers out now that’s would be a big kabab.

I’m a skewer man do to do lol(blues brothers soul man jumped into my head)

5 Likes

I haven’t seen that one @Pigeonman. It’s too modern for me. J/k. :rofl: I’ll have to check it out. I’m guessing SpongeBob movie next to stick with the theme. My buddy Klipf was in that flick. (Drummer for the Flaming Lips).

3 Likes

Well fuckitty fuck-fuck… the 3rd Zamjal is a hermie :man_facepalming: .

The small Golden Tiger is the only thing running in a whole 4x4 so I shut the tent down and put the GT back into the vegging 2x4 which is now full again as I’m prepping to take a bunch of clones.

Oh well, you win some you lose some eh?

13 Likes

Go Tiger go!!

…I’m sitting on a bunch of GT so I’m looking forward to seeing how your small one plays out… :+1:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

l loved it, however i am into crazy art stuff like ths

2 Likes

So a whole 4 x 4 empty and shut down :scream:. What are going to do to remedy this situation? Lol

2 Likes

I remember some scenes where the light refraction on the ocean bottom looked more like a shallow swimming pool, and that kinda got me…haven’t seen it if a loooong time tho

2 Likes

Yeah… that and the swimming with no suit scene and no one gets crushed immediately. :rofl:

2 Likes

This is where my wife chimes in and says all deadpan : β€œyou do know it’s a movie, right?”

2 Likes