👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

Hey folks!

Winter is around the corner so may of my plants shall be coming inside before it gets too cold. This journal will document the various things that go on INSIDE the walls of my home gardening related.

First off, I’d like to introduce you all to a new member of the family that I’m both proud and excited to have under my care.

Everyone meet Mendo Breath S1!

A big special thanks to @Neb , @Swe-can , & @Sebring for making this all possible to become a part of my medicine cabinet!

This tyke is going to become a mother plant; and it’s first clones will be grown out both for flower to consume and pollination with Kosher Kush. The combo should be next level; and even though “Kosher Breath” sounds great and makes total sense, I’ve got to come up with something stupid to make this extra special.

See y’all next post! :smiley:

96 Likes

Looks like a keeper already :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I can’t wait to see how she turns out!

11 Likes

32 Likes

I can see it’s already off to a great start. Speed cups!!! Lol.

9 Likes

:rofl: this is perfect!

7 Likes

Parking and sparking!
:sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

7 Likes

After seeing what the SpeedCups did for my Solo Cup Challenge ladies: Hell’s Yeah!

I even made this lil’lady her own 8" SpeedCup to live in!

29 Likes

Present!

19 Likes

THESE LITTLE DARLINGS JUST SHOWED UP SO IMMA GONNA POP 1x THIS WEEKEND AND :crossed_fingers: FOR A :girl: because THE SHIT JUST GOT REAL FOLKS!!!

Thank you @misterbee & @lambchopedd !

Soon the ΩPot will grow its majesty!!!

34 Likes

Hey P, I’m more interested in that citrus plant you have there on the right…what kind of citrus plant is that? I have Calamondin & Pink Veriegrated Lemons trees…My Calamondin has a lot of fruits on it right now & can’t wait to harvest them…I will take current pix of them when the sun rises…

6 Likes

@PhilCuisine , that’s my Calamondin. It flowered once I brought it inside and the entire house smelled amazing. Next to it is my 10 year old Meyer Lemon with fruit. Above them are my Key Lime, Persian Lime, and Eureka Lemon (not sure if it’s yellow or pink flesh yet)

I’m bringing inside my Ruby Red, White Grapefruit, and Makrut Lime trees but they over winter in another room because they are legit trees.

I’ll take some snaps later for you and tag thee! Looking forward to seeing your citrus bebe’s :smiley:

14 Likes

Ok, looks like no sunrise today it’s raining…I keep it outdoors at night they can handle the temps for now…

Calamondin full of fruits…

Pink Variegated Lemon no flowers/fruits…

Pineapple plant from store bought pineapples from Aldi’s

18 Likes

I love growing the those! Gotta love a :metal: as fuck bromeliad that can eat us and regrow itself from it’s own severed scalp!

Your plants look nice and happy :smiley: Mine are a little annoyed as there have been dramatic temperature shifts so I’ve had 2 rounds of yellowing + leave drop this year alone. They’ll be fine. :laughing:

9 Likes

Mendo Breath S1 is on day 12 of life since hitting water and it’s coming along as expected in her speedcup home. She got worm castings tea for week 1, and then a mild feed starting on day 7. Will feed stronger solution once the fan leaves establish further.

My local shop got in fresh predatory mites so i bought a bunch and they’re also having a great time (in this case on my Mother plants) :smiley:

Also, my fish are creeps and like to watch. They’d get along with @Slick1 I assume! :laughing:
The big one was in the bathtub pond all summer… it was close to the size of the smaller fish when it got put into the tub!!

25 Likes

@PhilCuisine

Meyer Lemon & Calamondin Orange:

Meyer Lemons:

Eureka Lemon, Persian Lime, Key Lime:

Eureka Lemon:

Persian Lime:

Key Lime:

Also, this is the Sugar Maple in our front yard. It’s just started turning and you can see the reason this is the leaf on our Flag (and why it’s red!).

51 Likes

I posted the WWxCO in this thread my accident; it’s now in my Outdoor Adventures thread!

7 Likes

With so much death in cropping I get bummed out regardless of it being the natural cycle. In an attempt to combat this I popped the Mendo Breath S1 when it arrived and it’s little leaves reaching for the sky makes my heart swoon.

There’s more death to come, as my 8x seeded crosses are coming down within the next week so rather than fight it I’ve decided that now is the time to welcome death into my home.

Mexican Death Sativa, 1 seed to rule them all hand tossed with :heart: in my “Sandbox”.

Only distilled water is good enough for this baby.

Baby Mendo Breath is loaning MDS it’s skull forged of pure Preseli blue stone from Wales; which if you didn’t know is the sacred rock with acoustic and metaphysical properties that Stonehenge is made out of.

Thank you again so very much @misterbee for your give-away making this possible, and @lambchopedd for making these beans to make this epic adventure achievable!

BRING ON THE 13 WEEK FLOWER PERIOD, I’M READY!

Me =

39 Likes

I hear you. I find having plants in veg ready to flip helps. And it saves you veg time!

2 Likes

Was it yours that Sebring distributed? If so I have 2 going now.

2 Likes

Those are the ones you gifted me @anon4675195 and then gifted to @Neb who gifted them to @Pigeonman :pray::pray::pray::pray::100:

You see the beauty of OG, that’s the definition of overgrow the world :earth_americas:

11 Likes