Farmerjoe420's Server Fund Auction [Closed]

Please do update. I dont know who bid what and this thread is piling up fast.

2 Likes

#7 $65 @Kingmambo

3 Likes

#9 Skunk tangerine x Super Skunk $20
@Blowingupjake

2 Likes

#5 Sr 71 purple kush x Super Skunk $50
@PlantShepherd

2 Likes

Glad other people on here are hopping on the train. You will not be disappointed.

4 Likes

#6. 35$
#8. 40$ @Blowingupjake

2 Likes

#6 $40 @YoBigdaddy

1 Like

#11 $60 @Worcestershire_Farms

1 Like

#10 $20 @Blowingupjake

2 Likes

#9 $30 @herb4ever

1 Like

#7 $70 @Grohio

2 Likes

Unfortunately I don’t. I lost most of my pictures when our forum went down and I didn’t have much of anything backed up. If you need more confirmation then my word, you might just want to sit this one out I’m thinking.

When I flower everything out this fall I’ll be sure to make a thread and take plenty of pictures so you can see them. In the future I’ll have to make sure I keep these kinds of things because there is never a shortage of people who doubt you for some reason.

6 Likes

I got a few people ask me about skunk tangerine. She is a old clone only that originated from Orgnkid. He told me she predates tangie and possibly Cali O. Here are a few pics of her I had left. She smells EXACTLY like a freshly peeled tangerine. Shit is amazing !!

26 Likes

Lot #5 bid $55 @herb4ever

2 Likes

#9 $40 @Joker

2 Likes

@WVMountainGhost
$70 on lot 11

3 Likes

#10 for $25 @Joker

2 Likes

#11 $75 @Worcestershire_Farms

3 Likes

$80 on lot 11
@WVMountainGhost

2 Likes

Hey friend, you don’t have to take my request for some pics and info about your moms as a personal attack. It’s just a request. I’m just asking for some additional information, the same as you provided about the other crosses, because I don’t know you or anything about you.

I’m also not here to argue, just curious about your background since you’re new and there’s no info about your background or anything you’ve grown.

If your response is supposed to be a chest thump showing you’re an important, connected bigwig, cool. Mission accomplished! :+1: I didn’t realize you were the big man on campus, that you’re beyond reproach, so important that a minor request for info elicits this type of “how dare you question me” reply.

I think you’re right - you’ve convinced me I should sit this one out. :slight_smile: