Farmerjoe420's Server Fund Auction [Closed]

Stop trying to start drama. Especially on a OG fundraiser topic.

8 Likes

#9 $45 @indyfarmer

2 Likes

I think we’re right on the line here fellas. Let’s just agree that those not interested stay on their side of the thread page and not make this a reputation battle.

Thank you.
Stay hazed

11 Likes

#3 - $55 @schmarmpit
#4 - $45 @PlantShepherd

3 Likes

It had to be a bunch of super skunk lines . My seed addiction is in full out relapse mode.

4 Likes

LOL new ? I may be new to this site but I’m not new to the forums. I’ve been around on the boards for a long time my friend.
I’m not beyond reproach, I answered your question the best way I could. It’s not my problem you want more and want me to post personal information about who gave me all my cuts.
I know what I have and who they came from. I don’t feel like i need to do a bunch of name dropping and post a bunch of pictures for verification because some newbie wants to make sure what I have is legit. Just sit this one out. It’s not for you.

3 Likes

$100 on lot #11 @Worcestershire_Farms @WVMountainGhost

3 Likes

Any extra paxks pop up pm me or post on my page. That skunk tangerine is calling me.:grin::v:

2 Likes

Well, well, well…another Auction!!! Stay safe/be well…and, duck!!!

5 Likes

@Farmerjoe420 hey thank you for the generous auction.
My question is how many beans to a pack?

2 Likes

There are 10 seeds to a pack.

3 Likes

Glad to chip in to help out :green_heart:. There all 10 seeds per pack

3 Likes

#10 for $40

@Joker

1 Like

@Blowingupjake
Lot #6 $50 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@HolyAngel
Lot #6 $60

This is way more fun than eBay.

@PlantShepherd
#1 $50

5 Likes

Whos editing the list? It looks like it me be editable by anyone. Should i update my bid on the list?

4 Likes

@Grohio. That’s what I did. It would make it a lot easier to see who has the high bid if everyone would update the list as they bid.

3 Likes

#9 $50 @Grohio

2 Likes

#8 - $50 @YoBigdaddy

1 Like

@LemonadeJoe should everyone bidding be updating their bid as they go ?

3 Likes