2 Likes

#11 $120 @Fat_Man

2 Likes

It is for a good cause.

#11 $130. @WVMountainGhost @Fat_Man.

4 Likes

Lol :joy: sorry @toastyjakes there’s a lot of jakes. Lol

2 Likes

Cool to see so many participate in a fundraiser and the plants look really great. No drama intended but curious what the fundraiser is for exactly. I have experience with forums and this site can run on a $150 a month dedicated server. The current ads should be well exceeding that cost. Are we in jeopardy of losing the hosting for some reason? Perhaps what I know can help the site too?

5 Likes

In can’t speak for the site but I think your reading in to it too much. I highly doubt this place is in jeopardy of closing.
I just made a donation to the site as a personal contribution so they can use the money for server fees, site upgrades , or whatever they see fit.

15 Likes

I honestly hope @LemonadeJoe makes something off the site or atleast covers his expenses

7 Likes

Do any of these have some really funky skunk properties? Haven’t had that shit in yearsss like something skunky and pungent

3 Likes

This is how we know the true power of the herb. Only thing in the world where describing it as “skunky and pungent” is a good thing.

5 Likes

#5 Sr 71 purple kush x Super Skunk $60 @Shaggy450r

3 Likes

#1 $80 @Fat_Man

2 Likes

#11 $135 @Old-Ron

2 Likes

Ideally they should post their bid, tag the person they have outbid and (optionally) update the table in first post. I try to verify and update the table in OP time to time…

Currently the highest bidder table is up to date and confirmed…

5 Likes

OK, E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E…Hands OFF @LemonadeJoe!!! lol…keepin’ the site running in the B E S T of ways!!! ALL, stay safe/be well.

5 Likes

thanks bro, seemed like some people were confused

4 Likes

Is this this going on or has it ended ?

Still going … :sunglasses:

3 Likes

#9 55$
@Joker

3 Likes

#4 $60 @Sunvalley

1 Like

dude I bet that is some damn fire!!