Favourite Food

Best nut: Brazil Nut

2 Likes

Schweinshaxe from Päffgen in Köln. I have dreams about it, floating in bier. LOL

11 Likes

That’s really my fave shock and awe dinner. I normally like subtler food but for pure pork passion puhleeze. :ok_hand:

Yes but what do you do with then other 1/16th of the pig?

1 Like

I almost died in Katz’s, of Katz’s. LOL I would explode in nyc.

2 Likes

WURST CASE Scenario.

5 Likes

I have Pondered what would be The One meal and have decided I Could Eat a proper Chicken Souvlaki Everyday.It has all the food groups Is a pretty solid healthy meal in one could be eaten breakfast lunch or dinner and can be made handheld for extreme portability.

6 Likes

Newest obsession: the Oklahoma Fried Onion Burger!

SUPER QUICK and easy, honestly.

Matter of fact, I’m kind of hooked on thin & partly crispy “smash-patty” burgers now instead of thick rare-ish burgers.

9 Likes

I didn’t have buns the first time I made them, so i did em patty-melt style, but it’s waaaaay better with a brioche bun :ok_hand:

9 Likes

Better this than White Castle. Shudders

5 Likes

Reminds me of the Waffle House Texas toast Philly cheese

3 Likes

Fast food has a place but not in favourites.

But, for fun, my favorite fast food is a McDonald’s McDouble extra pickles and a junior chicken extra sauce.

3 Likes

I remember ordering glasses of ice at Waffle House for my wine coolers and the waitress just grinning at me.

2 Likes

I told my wife I’m gona do this again with Texas toast for sure! :fire::fire::fire:

Also have some crazy ideas like a teriyaki pineapple smashburger on a Hawaiian roll, maybe even do a pork sausage smashburger with a fried egg? The possibilities are adding up in my head :joy::metal:

2 Likes

Try the crispy chicken sandwich with Mac sauce on it instead of Mayo.

2 Likes

I only mention it because of the onions. I love onions on a burger and when I moved north I thought “Cool! There’s a whole chain devoted to that” sad trombone…

Being from Oklahoma I’m familiar with onion burgers. A big deal across the street from courthouses. :wink:

1 Like

I used to love having layovers in American airports because I could get chick fil-a.

I appreciate the politics but it’s a solid sandwich.

And one time I was flying on a Sunday :sob:

2 Likes

Shark fin soup :stew: :yum:

3 Likes

Yes that is something isn’t it. I thought bird’s nest soup was like a mucusy shredded wheat.

2 Likes

A good lobster bisque is also very nice alongside a fillet. Done medium… good whiskey to pair.

2 Likes