February Pic of the month ~Contest~ 🎥

we need to pair her up with your beautiful purples :heart_eyes: going on over there ! trying out that Urbs natural stuff really liking it !

blessings brother :man_farmer:

5 Likes

Ghost Toof S1

35 Likes

Beautiful plant!

6 Likes

gelato 41

23 Likes

Welcome back @Berserker7205. I’m loving the color!

3 Likes

dosi do

23 Likes

17 Likes

18 Likes

Purple punch throwing fall colors

23 Likes

Wth is that fury monster in the bottom of the left corner of the pic. Its gna frickin eat someone!!! Props on the pistil action. Dang.

7 Likes

Nice job…thats huge. A 2 liter?! Damn.

3 Likes

Here’s a nice little bud

23 Likes

Finally getting some into decent flower mode!

Week 5 of flower CD4

Going with the original for now may up date it with a bit more frost in the next 10-12 days! Hopefully if it gets there!

18 Likes

Nice pics, @Chirpxchirp and @Pure_Piff. This is a “pay to play” contest, but all you need to do is donate $12 and you can post a pic in each monthly contest until they end - starting with this month. If you go back to the first post in this thread (and all the other monthly Pic of the month contests) you will see this:

So hurry up and donate so your pictures will count (one entry per month). Otherwise, we have a great thread for posting bud and plant photos here:
https://overgrow.com/t/free-your-budshots/

10 Likes

this is jungle spice f2 from lefthandseeds one of my favorites strains

34 Likes

Hey @Purple-N-Hairy , Pure piff is banned. Sock puppet account for Silversurfer

9 Likes

lol…thanks @Floyd. Well I guess he won’t be donating, then! I’m surprised he’d post a pic of a somewhat mediocre single bud and not of a warehouse full of fat colas.

Overgrow is great - if you can’t appreciate the available knowledge, the great pictures, the community’s giving and sharing spirit, there’s always a little drama to entertain you! :crazy_face:

13 Likes

He actually was posting the warehouse pics in another thread. I can live without the drama and people like him. :zipper_mouth_face:

7 Likes

Yeah, I snooped around and saw the other thread where @Northern_Loki showed the warehouse from a different angle - using a pic that was originally posted by SilverSurfer last year.

Agreed, I can also live without the drama - but it exists nonetheless.

6 Likes

Oh, Pure_piff got banned?

That didn’t take long but also not a surprise. :slight_smile:

10 Likes