February Pic of the month ~Contest~ 🎥

Just a leaf… had to enter something :sweat_smile:
I just went through this month’s entries… y’all please excuse me for the interruption. You all can get back to your PROFESSIONAL photo shoot

19 Likes

With @corey and @Swe-can running them, we should have few to pass around.

4 Likes

Gonna wait till next months. My buds will look better.

5 Likes

Your G13xRomulan looks very nice

4 Likes

I just like to throw it out there n see what sticks :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I had a shroom in last month, The spaghetti making kind, I’ll trade ya!!

2 Likes

CONGO

32 Likes

Absolutely love the color :purple_heart: great pic
Happy growing :seedling:

7 Likes

Sesh almost looks photoshopped with them deep purples against the light green leaves :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

@g1900 Awwww hell yeah! That is incredible, “beyond compare”.

4 Likes

That is beautiful, striking contrast, nice photo!!
She has her royal colors on…

4 Likes

Looks like you got your loupe taped to your phone, just like me!! Haha

4 Likes

Your avatar totally cracks me up, what a bunch of comedians we have on here, STONERS!!

3 Likes

(Lush x gash) x kashmir

23 Likes

Looks sticky as fu#k @Stickyjones :+1:

4 Likes

Okay where is the purple spray paint? Lol.
Wtf! That is crazy beautiful man. Did you stumble across that pheno? Or was it common? Where can I get some?

7 Likes

WoW! that pic is going to mess up my organizational skills. Maybe time to move the Jungle Spice up in the order.
Beautiful!

6 Likes

Thanks you all )) it’s from ace seeds, CONGO, PCK leaning pheno, I must mentioned , that here is bit UFO led light effect also. But picture is absolutely naturally taked from my pixel 3. I have pic under Sun light also,but I will post it in other thread :wink:

6 Likes

That’s a great pic @g1900! If you want to win this contest though you need to enter. Info is at the beginning of this thread. :smiley:

3 Likes

I made first donation, then posted pic ))) everyone has wow reaction , when they see this pic ))) I have clone from this, I hope I will grow monster plant at this season from this :slight_smile:

6 Likes