First grow! ALSO hydroponically!!

I germinated 1 seed each of wedding cake, gelato cookies, and critical all from queen royal. So far so good!!

19 Likes

Welcome to OG! Your babies are looking good. At first glance it looked like a plant in the middle of a pile of potatoes. :rofl:
You will get all the answers and help you need with all the friendly and wise folks on OG.
Good luck and have fun. I’ll be watching…
-Sharon

3 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @SoccerDad! Your garden looks thoughtfully designed. Seedlings are such a joy. Hoping they perform nicely for you. Much love

2 Likes

Welcome to OG! Looks like youre off to a great start.

Welcome to OG and good luck with the grow.

Welcome to OG, @SoccerDad ! The babies are looking nice and happy. My partner and I are pretty new hands around here, too. Glad to see the anxiety of showing your grow isn’t a problem for ya! Always great to post up some nice pictures of what you’ve got goin’ first thing!
Be sure to check in here, at Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)!
It’s a great thread to get acclimated in, and always itching to see what new faces have growin’ on.
Damn glad to meet ya! Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

1 Like

Woot woot!! Welcome abroad! Ding ding

Welcome to the best forum in existence hands down! Everything is looking great so far, especially for your first go at it, I’ve done RDWC, NFT, ebb and flow, soil, soilless (coco) and even tried dwc. If you have any questions just pm me, be glad to help

1 Like

Welcome to the party @SoccerDad!!!

Out of likes for now…but liking what I’m seeing! DWC is solid and looks like you’ve got some nice gear to work with!