Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Miracle alien cookie f2s. Is CC legit?
Im bout to pull the trigger. Any problems with selfing something like gelato 33?

3 Likes

Heard mostly good about em
personally havent used em. I did hear couple complaints but thats anywheres. Mostly heard good though.

Strainaholics anonymous meetings. Its on here somewheres. You got to sign up man.

Another note e is rooted and bbhp. Im gonna let em root little more(couple days) n put em in cups to get good root ball n all started. You plan to mother the e i give you or just run her? Or do you just want her in the riot to drop in your soil mix? Theres roots started now though. I got room too so no big rush.

2 Likes

Oh and when were you planning pollen? Cause ill just use a clone of e n pollenate the whole thing
we might end up with something nice there. But we got to time flipping her n all right? For the best results.

Personally, I am against selfing. It does not produce plants like the ā€œparentsā€ IME and increases the frequency of (often undesireable) recessive geens.

5 Likes

Iā€™m with Reiko, itā€™s not a clone where you should get something identical to the donor.
S1 brings out like the movie twins with schwartznegger and devito

6 Likes

Iā€™ve got some S1s I havenā€™t bothered to grow. Would it be a good way to pheno hunt for recessive genes? @ReikoX @OleReynard

Iā€™m jealous watching you pop so many beans @Baltimore. ā€œLegalizationā€ is a blessing and a curse. I keep my plant count legal but it can be kinda limiting. Iā€™m not complaining, I feel very lucky to have some rights.

7 Likes

Oh hell yes run them see what you can find.
It will bring out the Good the Bad and the Ugly.
The genetics is gonna be all over the place

3 Likes

It donā€™t matter to me dude what medium is in those root right plug seem to do the thing though . I suffered severely from strain aholics but thatā€™s cuz weā€™re so repressed over here dude either that or thatā€™s how I sleep. But I heard nothing but good about copycat shoe for real shy always great to strains from them and then a fire so if heā€™s really adamant about it you know what Iā€™m saying I guarantee you Iā€™ll find some gems if itā€™s legit. Weā€™re going to find out anyway?

2 Likes

Yeah I know reversing and selfing isnā€™t a desirable thing you could potentially have hermaphrodite problems but I got tranny problems like I got fucking seeds. Too many of them damn it. JK seriously though I didnā€™t clean that pollen up the first time .lol. I pollinated two more crops my dumbass. If I donā€™t find anything good I know I wonā€™t mess with him no more you know what I mean but the strains Iā€™m looking for a lot of them are clone only so I got to take what I can get you know what I mean.

When they start dropping clones up here we probably wonā€™t have to have these conversations you know what I mean. But that Mac F2 is some serious shit. I got a bunch of ricobeneā€™s I always squeeze a couple of them in every run all that shit is gas I want to run one of the ghost tooth crosses you said watch out for pollen sacs low? They should be good. And thatā€™s oil dude I canā€™t say enough about it itā€™s fire.

1 Like

Almost asked you if you wanted to send them as oneā€™s my way do you see Iā€™m sick very sick LOL. I know what you mean hash tree. Itā€™s a curse and a blessing theyā€™re saying that Canada if they canā€™t meet the demands of the market that potentially Canadians could have weed from Thailand imported thatā€™s crazy we need to get our shit legalized so we can help each other out for real. I so badly want to swap clones and know where Iā€™m getting my stuff from itā€™s a crap shoot a three or four month crapshoot I could order for paxiti seeds and they all turn out to be tired but thatā€™s life I just donā€™t want to get shafted for 250 bucks but theyā€™re on sale from what I hear they used to be $1,000 for four packs

2 Likes

Yes, the breeder Chimera does this. Makes ā€œS1sā€ of a cultivar to see whatā€™s hidden in the line. Then uses traditional breeding to stabilize that recessive trait if it is desirable.

5 Likes

So in theory I could find a couple good plants out of these seeds and then work them down? I guess that would be a problem if you have only feminize seeds to work with though you wouldnā€™t have a male. And this dude wants 15 grand for a cut-off that Mac. So I think Iā€™m going to get the mac f2 so I can make more of those.

2 Likes

What Chimera does is makes S1s of, letā€™s say Chem D. If he finds an interesting phenotype, he will then use that female (Chem D) with another male, making an F1 hybrid. He then will phenotype hunt for plants that show the desired trait and breed those.

There really is no way to make clone only in seed form. Well I guess there could be a way in the future using tissue culture techniques.

http://www.biologydiscussion.com/plant-tissues/artificial-seeds/artificial-seeds-meaning-method-for-making-and-importance/14674#What_are_Artificial_Seeds

3 Likes

Whoever thinks a cut of anything is worth 15grand needs to smack themselves twice. Shit even $1000.

3 Likes

Back probably before your time Iā€™ve heard of cuts going for quite a bit more.
Yā€™all got it good in the present

4 Likes

You already know bud and honestly if I had a big grow room id pay for stud males and cuts. They have their place for people looking for crazy named shit. Ill be running other stuff as well. I know what you mean Motz. We got it good now.

Their making weed a class thing when it was ā€œourā€ thing. Iā€™m like everybody Iā€™m just bumping around until I find something thatā€™s good and Iā€™ll run it or work it or not at all because I smoke it my family buys what I got and for cheeeep. You know what I mean itā€™d be different if I had to worry about shit like bag appeal. When the fuck did they invent that bag appeal? Lolā€¦Have a good one bud. Im lurkin.

1 Like

Yeah probably cause now everything has everything from then all tied up in it somewheres. I followed some of these trees to these crosses n they go for a whole page some even more

2 Likes

Thereā€™s alot of watered down genetics, everybody crossing this to that that to this.
Itā€™s actually called bottlenecking.
Sooner or later.
Gotta keep it right, ainā€™t to often youā€™ll see me making hybrids if I do theyā€™re generally out of the same genre and back crossing into something out of the same

4 Likes

Well its done.
GMO
Gelato 33
Mac F2
Wedding Cake
Platinum OGKB.

6 Likes

You forgot dosido #9 but thatā€™s another time and another place

2 Likes