Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Yeah im no rush just dont forget me man. Id prefer cuts taken after flowers show( even lower t-rex trash branches youd toss anyways ) then ill reveg em while they root. N build em up. Then theyll be little branchy monsters to cut from. I got lot of shit goin now. Was starting to stress cause my sog plan got wayyy delayed on slow roots n im living off this chit right now. But im rooted n got plenty of other shit flipped for now.

1 Like

I just transplanted my Goji mother plant. Shes loving her new pot lol…I thought Goji was easy to come by? I dunno?

Beaitiful fans. Fat mama

7 Likes

Nice. Definately looks to be getting a well balanced diet. Real healthy. expect some takeoff upping the pot cause shes ready to go.

3 Likes

Today was a good day. #1 I didnt have to use my AK and #2 This showed up at one time The obvious one wasnt expected. With the amount of soil and Hid bulbs I have I need to finish the cabinet then run the shit outa these. Im not the one with the seed problem. Every bodys tripping around here. Lol. During the summer kids were xoming down the street like whats that stinky shit. The other kid was like thats that crazy smoke. Wtf.

Were in the trenches over here lol. Wanna come tour our lovely city? Bring body armor. I need more room but im afraid if I leave the hood ill get the neighbors in a frenzy. Anybody have dumb neighbors like that? Johnny is a crackhead that looks like the lead singer from Journey. :rofl::call_me_hand:

9 Likes

Well said my thoughtful friend.
Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Im not gonna forget anyone. I promise that. My cousin caused alot of shit here. Ive finally cleaned it up. On top of being septic and going to wound care he still neing an ass from inside. Im done with that wanna be intimidation of women and thjs is the laat time ill mention it. I realised I love myself so im done with the shit.

Anyways. Ill be saving cuts od only the best. All ive been giving them is ph’d water. I have a beautiful BB mother and my Goji lol. I love that plant. I helps me feel a little alive hehe. When you find rhat strain that calls you. Ive been nuturing the NL. This last batch is duxking amazing. NL is my favorite. These pics dont do it justice. It puts a massive amount for it’s size. :grin: Hey @oleskool830.

9 Likes

Time to water the babies real quick. The heaters are drying. Maybe tine for a humidifier. Cant leave water out with the FG. Theyll explode. Ill be baaack. :blush:

2 Likes

What a great way to start my day! Seiing this post from my brother @Baltimore! You’ve come a long way.

8 Likes

My brother…er father from another dimension lol. I put of Fear and Loathing. I havent stkpped laughing. Its been a while. “There’s nothing worse than a man in the depths kf an ether binge” haha. Hope you have a good one bro. Babies got some mist.
Seedsman-Early Skunk fem

Group Love :blush:

8 Likes

This the cuz i know? Hope everything good man. I was noticing you didnt go for that fluence light. knew sum wasnt right was gonna text you.

1 Like

Yeah it’s that cuz. I ammost went to prison bro. I love him but hes fotta be somewhere else. I almost gave growing up that quick. Im nkt changing what I do because of someone elses actions. Im sure everyone can understand that. I feel like me again. :+1::blush:

Bubble Bag Sunday! I just mess around with it. I think im doing it wrong. Frozen trim. Cold cold water and lots of ice.

I will get it right.

8 Likes

Sometimes you just gotta bite your tongue look down and walk away and say fuckem …that NL is looking funk city

The more you practice, the better it gets.

1 Like

What are your problems, maybe I can help ? If you want some help that is. Let me know

1 Like

I have a bunch of didferent plants going. The main plants that are to be seeded are the BB. Some of the plants are further behind. I have found a gorgeous female already loaded with preflowers. I have a total of 10 BB plants after seeds not popping and a couple just going stagnant in cold wet pots.

Id rather paint femails then sling pollen full on. Lol. I think Im over analyzing this. I believe the best thing is let the plants get a wee bit larger before I flip them to 12/12. The should be showing shortly but I can’t tell sometimes. Ive killed plants only to discover im an idiot once again and killed a female.

I just want the BB to be that and the crosses to come out the same way. Segregate males. Slide foil under it and let the flowers dry and pop? Then paint the plant. Then you can wash residual pollen away adter a few hours. Quick question. Can PM be stopped? Or are some strains more prone. The NL sat right next to kt. Never skipped a beat. Have a good one bro.
Uploading…

1 Like

Just make sure you hit that NL of yours with that stud BB, please.

2 Likes

Pm is a bitch but yes it can be stopped. I was gonna offer you a f5bb x blk afghan kush male but your basing off one stud male n culling tge rest right? I decapitated it n bagged it. Well bagged then decapped you know. I aint seen cuz yet. Just be cool man cant let noone elses bs dictate your moves man. It all be good n if you need me you know my # and door to knock on. His ass dont listen to me neither but we do go back a long ways. Obviously not long as you but long enough to maybe have some influence.

2 Likes

@Baltimore get your plants cloned and treat that pm, as you do it.
Hard to get rid of and it’s systemic

3 Likes

I cut that plant down and put her out to pasture. Nothing else is flowering thank god. Give it the clean up today. I dont need that shit fuuuck.

2 Likes

Yeah please hold the clones. The NL are powerhouses and deffinitely getting hit. I have a clone cooking right along side. If shit gets hectic everything but the Goji dies! Not the BB haha. Shit man.

1 Like