Forgetful me

Do any of you have a nutrient bottle you always forget to put the cap back on?

My ph down is always open when I go back into my space.

Last one I use, and I always say to myself , dont forget… and I come back the next day… and there it is uncapped lol.

7 Likes

I have a little cardboard gasket on my screwtop that goes flying everytime I open it.

I always chase the damn thing down. Not sure why.

4 Likes

I’m too much of a fussy little bitch with smells otherwise I probably would. Usually I’m trying to get the cap back on as fast as possible.

Real manly man stuff :laughing:

2 Likes

Worse is when you can’t find it. Even though it was -right there- you can’t find it.

So I am anal and leave no bottles uncapped. Open, pour, re-cap is my only hope otherwise I will forget what it was I was looking for… heh…

7 Likes

I would say indulge less before messing with the plants

5 Likes

If I do that it would prob get knocked over lol. I too, use and close immediately.

5 Likes

with pets and kids, last thing i need is PH up or Down being dumped all over the place, use and cap for me.

6 Likes

This is what is causing your problem, you are making a negative suggestion to not do something.

Positive suggestion is, I will remember to put the cap back on.

Our minds do not know how not to do something, only how to do things, so when you use words like, won’t, don’t, try, you have failed before you start, because the mind edits these words out and leaves you with, forget to put the lid on

8 Likes

Very insightful! I’ll remember that

1 Like

My work station.

Lazy Ph/PPM reading.

8 Likes

I hate the bottles for syn nutes, everything i have tried all ways says shake well and then the caps leak and you end up wearing it. Seems like for what you pay you should get a non defective bottle

5 Likes

YES! I need to find a better bottle that I can refill because it is annoying as hell.

2 Likes

I switched to dry lol :joy: no the only thing I forget to re cap is the clonex lol every time too without fail
Paps

4 Likes

Was part of my consideration in switching to Jack’s lol! My order is on the way!

3 Likes

I used to use dry, have some issues and now its easier to just use syns. but real close to going back to dry and saving alot of jack on water

But how about I’m at the stove cooking and thinking positively I say to myself “I need a spoon”. I turn around and I am completely clueless as to why immediately. It comes back to me shortly, but I am left wondering “early Alzheimer’s “ or just stoned. Stoned wins everytime.

True story

3 Likes

Yep, Stoned, plus multitasking = confusion :upside_down_face::rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If you want to understand how your internal dialogue affects you, look for information on Neurolinguistic programming.

1 Like

Saying “I need a spoon.” only reinforces and confirms that you are in need, that it is missing.
You created a problem. Hence the temporary confusion. Instead say, “Where is my spoon?” or “Show me where my spoon is.” It’ll keep you in the flow.

Think in a commanding way, assume control by creating a void, a space in which you let answers and solutions come to you. The more you focus on the problem, the less energy and space there is available to solve it.

Saying “Dear Univere, show me what I need to know.” and then meditating has been the most important thing I’ve ever done in my entire life, the answer I’ve gotten is beyond words. Life changing.

Meditating on Rick Simpson Oil or edibles… it’s something else…

3 Likes

NLP is some serious stuff. I used to use this on people all the time as a way to meet new people. A magician/mentalist named Darren Brown introduced me to it many years ago. Seriously need to be careful with NLP its not a joke.

1 Like

I’m careful with the caps for bottles, my cats love to snoop and I can imagine something tipping over. However, I am consistently misplacing the caps to my gallon water jugs. A hand is not a good replacement when you are trying to shake something up! :woman_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes