(Formerly) Flips and Washers (Now) Seed Puck Giveaway

I ran across a puck filler tray and puck file on thingiverse by our very own @Mr.Sparkle that I was going to print for myself (haven’t used my printer in years, so need to dig it out one of these days)

7 Likes

Thanks for the information just kinda feeling my way around trying to find out the terminology. No seed exchange or anything of that nature on the few other websites I have been on. This is a very organized ship as I am learning. Again thank you.

3 Likes

Absolutely ask questions , it wasn’t too long ago I was asking the same haha

2 Likes

Also this site aint like the others. There’s a lot of respect on this site towards everyone. I have a thread around here somewhere of my last year of learning haha

4 Likes

Man those are bad ass what a great idea. I do know about the other puck as my daughter was a figure skater and the hockey players chased her.

2 Likes

Yes they make shipping seeds that much easier.

1 Like

That is a really nice design by @Mr.Sparkle. I have a loader designed by @Bobgrows and I love it. It holds 9 pucks and is in 2 pieces that slide together into 1. When you have loaded the pucks you slap stickers on them and slide the bottom off dropping them all out. It is a really nice design that works well for me. I don’t think you can go wrong with either. I have used well over 1000 of those pucks and will print my own now.

6 Likes

They definitely seem really handy. Seems a lot “cooler” than flips too if I’m being honest

4 Likes

It is a dam shame nukeheads seeds suck, but that get a bad ass container systems. You should check it out. I was told to stay away from there seeds though as I think some guy named Cody own them and he is an arrogant ass. Supposedly they don’t really honor their guarantee. We are all idiots and don’t know anything and it is always user error. :rofl:

Seed pucks and trays we offer
Or if theirs a design you prefer, just let me know ! :v:

23 Likes

Where can you get them?

There’s the loader I got. It’s awesome and really makes loading piles of seeds so much less time consuming. The slide out bottom is also a great feature. I love all the new designs. You and your hubby are really doing some great stuff. I mean besides that amazing garden of yours.

11 Likes

Trying to help out where I can.
Selecting strains for said garden…:thinking::v:
Thank you!

9 Likes

I can’t wait for my next order of the strawberry shaped ones

4 Likes

I can’t wait to get one in the mail with something in it.

3 Likes

Are you growing anything currently?

No not rate now but getting ready to pick some seeds and grow put something else in very soon as in a week or less.

Why do you ask?

1 Like

Him is a her.

2 Likes

Fixed. Thanks

3 Likes