(Formerly) Flips and Washers (Now) Seed Puck Giveaway

Sorry for that don’t never meant to offend any one.

2 Likes

I didn’t see anyone get offended

2 Likes

Alright everyone, said I’d leave it open for nominations till today, so I’ll call it closed. Was kind of disappointed there wasn’t more interaction on here, but it’s probably my fault. I suppose I could have advertised it more? Oh well, live and learn. I sure I’ll be doing more stuff. I’ve got a meeting to go to here in a minute, but I’ll make some announcements tonight and contact people.

Thanks for nomination people @DougDawson @Gonzo @blowdout2269 @Pigeonman
And congrats on being nominated @misterbee @THCeed @greenbeans506 @DougDawson @Kasper0909 @sardinebags @Rhai88 @OrganicGorilla @NugLifeFarms420 @ReikoX
And thanks for the recommendation of pulling in a member to 3d print pucks @Kasper0909
And a big thanks to @Bobgrows for printing for me!

14 Likes

Very well done any participation is good participation. I think you did a very good job with it. Those people that do all the gifting deserve a super G8 round of applause for their time, kindness, and generosity.

6 Likes

Yes @ix3u, I think that it is a very thoughtful giveaway as well. It’s great that even as a newer member you have shown such generosity. Round of applause indeed! :smiley:
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

4 Likes

Thanks buddy! I’m kind of thinking since only 10 people got nominated I might just order another 500 and send them to all of them.

4 Likes

Whatever you end up doing, this was a great idea & we salute you for the effort + generosity my friend :100:

2 Likes

@Gonzo @blowdout2269 @Pigeonman I appreciate you guys participating in the nominating of people! So I’ll be messaging you guys too!

3 Likes

This is amazing!! I’ll definitely be doing some giveaways in your name!! In fact I’ll start one here a little later today let’s say 5ish. Arizona time

3 Likes

There we go @Kasper0909 !!!

2 Likes

Alright in honor of @ix3u doing such a great service for OG with these flips, im going to do a bigger giveaway by wiki. Please read up on the thread above
The winner will win all 3 packs

lennon/skywalker ghost triangle kush fem from our great @THCeed

Sugar haze reg photo from
justcannabisseed

Sherb breath/white castle reg photo @Budderton

1. @JoeCrowe
  2. @Kronnkk
  3. @djtrip
  4. @amumayuk :canada:
  5. @mota
  6. @illicitmango
  7. @duo :canada:
  8. @Ris
  9. @Greenfingers :us:
  10. @LedZeppelin
  11. @HumblePie420
  12. @HappyTrees23s :us:
  13. @iceman
  14. @Lady.Zandra63
  15. @Draig
  16. @420noob
  17. @Oldjoints
  18. @Smooth
  19. @A-Loc
  20. @DonGnosis :canada:
  21. @splinter7
  22. @misterbee :us:
  23. @Foreigner :canada:
  24. @mainerJ
  25. @HeadyBearAdventures
  26. @Emeraldgreen
  27. @CanuckistanPete
  28. @Tripl3fastaction
  29. @SHSC-1
  30. @killabud
  31. @yardgrazer
  32. @ix3u
  33. @Bobgrows
  34. @Big_Yeloe
  35. @THCeed
  36. @MissinBissin :canada:
  37. @Txana_kuin
  38. @Yetigrows
  39. @PioneerValleyOG
  40. @SaintAliasKnife
  41. @Ottafish :us:
  42. @Andrane
  43. @RadioWaves
  44. @Tlander :thailand:
  45. @mike28086 :us:
  46. @gonzo

Add numbers as needed

39 Likes

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @HeadyBearAdventures @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @chronix @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @tlander @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @SHSC-1 @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Pawsfodocaws @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @BuckeyeBeanz @tbone1 @mota @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @iceman @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @LoveDaAutos @amumayuk @freed111 @SaintAliasKnife @GrouchyOldMan

16 Likes

nakomeg kasper
nakomeg is inuit for thank you it might not be spelled corec tly but it is said lik this

2 Likes

Are the LSGTK fems? I had a pack that I thought was fem, but turned out to be regs. @THCeed did you makes regs and fems?

1 Like

No need to twist my arm!

Thank you, @Kasper0909, for the giveaway! Happy bouncer

Good luck everyone!

Nummer 5

2 Likes

They are fems

2 Likes

Also please read up if you haven’t so you can see the generosity of @ix3u

4 Likes

Lol, I recognize that list.

6 Likes

Oh man I hope I win ! Awesome giveaway :raised_hands:
And thank you for the tag brother :metal:

2 Likes

Not sure if any of you are interested, but…
3 packs of FEMINIZED seeds giveaway by @Kasper0909

Head up a few posts and sign up in The WIKI :raised_hands:

@Rhino_buddy @Granola
@BigMike55 @lophophora.ca
@Alphatoy @MissinBissin
@TopShelfTrees1 @Mrgreenthumb
@Zett
@misterbee @buckaroobonsai
@Jinglepot @Guitarzan
@Mrgreenthumb @Lady.Zandra63
@Elpolloloco @Tlander
@Gonzo. @Bobgrows