Foundingfathersgenetics redbeard helped me out

So this is the Redbeard associated with the T1000 cut of Old Family Purple? I didn’t originally think so as I hadn’t heard of Founding Father’s…

He’s associated with CSI Humbolt somehow, I don’t think Nspecta would stand for a scammer to be linked to his business.

I feel you’ll probably get your gear, or at least hope you do. Hope it works out where you’ll be happy

4 Likes

Yes t1000 redbeard. Caleb actually responded to my email and said if I don’t hear back let him know and he will text him.
I don’t think he is scamming me at this point.
But he sent a package somewhere to someone with the same zip code as mine and it shows delivered. I never received anything and when I asked for a tracking #, he said he couldn’t find one. He did find the tracking in his drafts/outbox and we were able to see it says delivered… to where and who that’s the question. And I don’t live in a canna friendly state so that’s even freaking worse! Which neighbor in my condo got it, or my neighborhood… who knows I didn’t see a shipping label to see where it went and to who.

Edit. Emailed him about an hour ago asking about an update on either the old package or the new… I signed up for usps informed delivery and they have no notice and any packing coming from him.

4 Likes

To me, what is extremely frustrating is when you have to go public with these issues of communication, non-delivery, or rudeness about a business, and then the business seems upset you told people what happened to you. I’m not saying that’s the case in this scenario, but I’ve run into it many times and so have my friends. A lot of these breeders seem to want you to follow up a dozen times before putting them on blast, as if it was your fault they failed at their job of prompt communication and proper delivery of goods. After all, what else do customers pay for?

4 Likes

sounds like hes doing it all solo (redbeard) and needs someone to handle his shipping when real life gets in the way, or the one he has doing it is maybe trustworthy but not professional. finding the two in this industry is hard, lots of fake friends and lots of lazy folks who know their role. would happily help him find someone locally to fill that role.
i dont know where the cuts are coming from at archive, like if he drops off trays or if its all in-house for his strains there, but that alone seems like a decent amount of work on top of breeding, growing nowadays (with testing and quarantining being constant now).

2 Likes

The one thing I will say, he has not been rude at all. But yes frustrating is an understatement. I told him I’m literally giving up, that was a few emails ago. But he has gotten back to me so I won’t give up just yet.

Edit. I really want to be able to edit the opening post and subject to something positive!

4 Likes

if the package was shipped from a company or personal name and address there should be a way for the sender to contact the shipping co and get a copy of the original receipt with the destination on it? maybe thats way too much effort for them, but again maybe he just needs some help in that dept.

1 Like

He said on Tuesday he was going to have the postal annex look into it. I said yes please! I want to know my neighbor didn’t get it or know about it even.
No updates since then

1 Like

Giving up on a $300 would be frustrating, to say the least. Even worse, someone else potentially has your seeds and info.

Breeders should focus on what they do best, breeding. Let a distributor handle what they do best, distribution.

If it was a postal issue, that sucks for both parties because now it’s a he said, she said. There’s no way to prove you didn’t get them and no way to prove they weren’t sent.

I think he’ll make it right. It’s his rep on the line. Hope it all works out.

3 Likes

For sure!!! But I didn’t even get the tracking for almost 3 weeks, so I really thought I was scammed. Not getting any tracking, package, and communication stopped for a while. It has resumed so :crossed_fingers:

Edit. That is why I changed the title to possible scam as well and not just scam.

1 Like

Sorry to hear this. I don’t have the strain you ordered but would be glad to send you a list of things you can pick from that I would send to you………

5 Likes

I really appreciate that. I’m not hard up for seeds. I just want to get what I paid for. Thanks OG for all the support!

6 Likes

Update. Still no updates or correspondence since last Tuesday. Sent another 2 emails and no response. This week makes 1 month.

4 Likes

Man! This is ridiculous :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

That stinks. Thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

@Slammedsonoma420 - I know its not the same, But i can get you some replacement seeds. It wont be the same strain but im willing to part with $150 to pick up the slack.

So if you are interested, Ill give you $150 to spend on seeds at my shop. No strings attached.

17 Likes

That’s an AWESOME thing to do @Ris.
This right here is EXACTLY what OG is all about!!!

7 Likes

Wowow. Thank you so much for the offer. I really am ok thank you. I just want everyone to be aware you may go through this same thing if you try to purchase from him. He seemed like he wanted to make it right last week and then just stopped responding(again). Again I really want to thank you for your offer!

8 Likes

Solid dude, right there.

8 Likes

I wanted to update this, on Friday i got a response to my emails as well as getting told they would reship my order Saturday. Today is Sunday and I received an email with tracking number that shows dropped off at post office Saturday like he said he would. Tracking shows delivery for next Saturday and i will update this again then.
Have a great weekend and thanks for all the offers, advice and help.

7 Likes

Hoping that this takes an awsome unexpected turn for ya buddy! :grinning:

3 Likes