fr0g_D's Grow Diary - Brian Berry Mountain Menthol, Sweet Tooth #4

If it’s good enough for @oleskool830 then it’s good enough for me! Thank you man.

fr0g_D

BTW what is with the hulk in place of the normal OG logo on the main page, anyone know?

2 Likes

That’s weird! It’s the GDamn Russians! They want to steal our intellectual property regarding the best weed. They are tired of smoking Shanghai Schwag!
Botts in your bong! Damn Ruskies! Have a great day @riahgorl_1.

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

And to think all they’d have to do is sign up and get in on the CO-OP runs. Amaright? :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah Boris can just “send me an addy” hahahahaha!

Blessings…

2 Likes

Looking great frog . I cant wait to see them finish up.

1 Like

@ReikoX mix above is great ! Maybe along the way add a bit more EWC along the waybut it’s a pretty rock solid formula!

2 Likes

OK bro. It’s mid morning and I started my day with 4 gummie bears and a couple of fatties. What is EWC?
Thanks @Tinytuttle

4 Likes

Earth Worm Castings! I knew it would come to me. Higher than a lab monkey right now!

6 Likes

Hey! @Tinytuttle. Can you feed plants molasses in coco or is that only in soil? Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

Ya you can feed plants molasses but it’s for the microbes more than anything ,it’s for getting the numbers up to multiply for ya if your feeding salt based fertilizer there would be no point in feeding molasses though.

1 Like

The molasses would be needed to be converted over by microbes in a plant available form so the plant can utilize it then the molasses it’s self will provide additional nutrients as well .

2 Likes

I got the idea that “sweetener/carb” bottled nutes were of no use in coco. The roots aren’t able to uptake it in coco? Is there something to be fed in coco to get the same benefit? Thanks for your gracious help my friend. I’m switching to soil next run. No more coco for this old hippie!

1 Like

Here’s just a tad of stuff I quick picked off of somewhere

Blackstrap molasses is high in calcium, magnesium, iron and potassium. It also contains sulfur and a host of micronutrients. Using molasses as fertilizer provides plants with a quick source of energy and encourages the growth of beneficial microorganisms.

You want to use the unsulfured stuff though …

Most of the stuff in grow stores have molasses in them stuff like bud candy and bud hardeners something like 4% with the remaining being water for like 5X the price!

Ya one can use molasses in cocco and/or peat won’t matter one way or the other you can go organic in cocco it’s just a different type of media with a difference in CEC that’s all

1 Like

Going way back in your post you have goats and hay at one time that’s all I used goat manure 100 percent filled my grow boxes with it great stuff .

2 Likes

Thank you very much. You’re a generous brother…

1 Like

In the tent checking on the girls this evening.

r

Y’all be good to one another.

fr0g_D

9 Likes

I was in the tent earlier giving the ladies a big drink and found this nonsense on pheno 1 of the Sweet Tooth. I’m not overly worried about it but still makes me wonder. I reckon we’ll see in good time.

I also seem to have gotten invaded with gnats. I realize they are more of a nuisance than anything but still, I’m glad it’s late in flower. I’ll get the sticky traps out tomorrow.

BBMM - 3

BBMM - 1

ST#4 - 1 upclose look at the trich production that coming on.

Y’all be good to one another.

fr0g_D

5 Likes

Was that a ball sack on the fan leaf?

1 Like

Yes it was, isn’t it weird. What a freak amaright?

2 Likes

I’ve seen buds form there before, but never hermi there lol