fr0g_D's Grow Diary - Brian Berry Mountain Menthol, Sweet Tooth #4

Oh wow, good eye. I totally missed that, had to scroll back.

I had to do it because she most likely won’t. The frog in my pocket has killed it with her autos. Please pardon the blurples.

Y’all be good to one another.

fr0g_D

4 Likes

Yes sir. Lookin good frog.

Ok it’s been a minute since my last update, I’m really stoked on the way these ladies are finishing up.

Brian Berry Mountain Menthol -1 is just about as trichome covered as any strain I’ve ever grown.

Brian Berry Mountain Menthol -1

Brian Berry Mountain Menthol -1

This one is Sweet Tooth #4 - 2 and it’s really frosting up these last few days. It’s weird though color wise she is showing no signs of color just really dark green foliage.

Sweet Tooth #4 - 1 on the other hand is starting to show some “fall” colors, Look at the size of them buds would ya!

This grow, even with it’s trials, has been a load of fun! I’m glad you guys have hung in there this long. Ya’ll are pretty good shit, I don’t care what they say about ya.

Ya’ll be good to one another,

fr0g_D

6 Likes

Bless…

2 Likes

Well, the frog in my pocket and I got hitched yesterday. She made my shirt and her dress with leaves from her autos that were nearing harvest. I thought you all might dig it.

Y’all be good to one another,

fr0g_D

15 Likes

Congratulations! She did an awesome job on those!

2 Likes

Congrats!!! You both look very happy. Gotta keeper there for sure!!!

3 Likes

Congrats to you.!!! Beautiful dress and suit. You look like a happy couple. The couple thats grows together…well…grows together! :blush:

Have a good one. Be safe.
-J

4 Likes

Here they are, well all but one, the BBMM 3 went in the freezer and will be made into hash with our new washing machine. The rest will make for a really nice stash. Thanks for hanging in there through this grow, I’ll be back with a smoke report really soon.

fr0g_D

4 Likes

Well, Brian Berry Mountain Menthol 1 met the scissors last night. I would describe the buds as small sativa-ish nugs, they’re tight and sugar coated. While it was standing I was getting hints of eucalyptol, sadly that didn’t seem to carry over once dried. Maybe my mind was playing tricks on me. Either way it’s not without a really strong terp profile and taste I just can’t quite put my finger on it. This shit tastes fantastic without any cure whatsoever, I can’t wait to see what she’s like a month or two from now.

Anyway I wish I had better pics for you all.

The Sweet Teeth are on deck next.

fr0g_D

5 Likes

Mmmmmm looks damn dank!!! What are you using for flowering light again?

2 Likes

Thanks man, I’m running a RapidLED 3’ x 3’ cob kit on 4’ x 4’ rails so I can add more cobs later.

2 Likes

Friends,

The Sweet Teeth are officially jarred up! Here are my findings for this run.

Sweet Tooth #4 - 1 is the was the most photogenic of all of them but my least favorite of the bunch where quality comes in. She was larfy to the tip top of the colas. The smell of this one is the most grapefruit of them all I think at this point we’ll test her in a day or two and if it’s worth talking about I’ll let you know. If not she’ll be made into butter or RSO.

Sweet Tooth #4 - 2 the smell of this one is hard to describe it’s a sort of super sweet fruit almost burns in your sinuses. It comes in second in my personal ranking mostly because of the fact that the bud structure was better at the tops but the lowers were still really larfy.

Sweet Tooth #4 - 3 is my favorite of the bunch so far, it had the tightest bud structure throughout and the scent is straight pink grapefruit bubblegum. It’s also the most resinous as well as being the only plant stocky enough to hold weight that it didn’t grow up into the light.

So, so far I’m happy with the harvest after all the issues this go round. We got about 8 quarts of fresh sticky goodness and we got clones of my two favorites of this run, anyhow I’m babbling, we’re covered for at least one more run.

Sweet Tooth #4 - 3 jar shot with flash.

Brian Berry Mountain Menthol - 1 jar shot with flash.

Ya’ll be good to one another,

fr0g_D

5 Likes