Freakshow strain

Has anyone tried growing the Freakshow strain? I just got some seed (on the way) wondering what results were for others. I’m new to it. I’ve grown Ducks foot it was so so. I like stealthy plants out in the open.

17 Likes

I know @Tappy grew out a pack for a group.

Freakshow

6 Likes

Strange looking plant for sure!

1 Like

Easy to grow, good yield, interesting and unique spacey yet clear headed effect, not very strong but long lasting. Awesome smell and taste. As far as stealth good luck my little plant in a 5 gallon made the entire house reek if the tent was open. The plant has an extremely potent smell of pine needle jelly. Overall a really interesting strain and unique effect, I really like Freakshow!

9 Likes

Just finished a plant same review as above.

My thoughts if you don’t need the stealth there’s much better choices. It’s novelty but that only goes so far.

3 Likes

this would look good with my flowers.

3 Likes

I have 5 of them growing now. I have a grow journal going… 3 weeks old and half the size of other plants that they sprouted before… super unique looking

3 Likes

@Slym3r has grown that beautiful strain, I love the look of it :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Very cool, thanks for the insite

1 Like

I wonder if the complicated leaves slow growing

1 Like

I just want to try it by my koi pond, I put a Duck strain out last year and no one noticed or believed it was weed, lol. Not really growing for smoke just curiosity.

2 Likes

My guess is the lower surface area of the lacy leaves is the limiting factor.

2 Likes

I was looking for the right word to describe the leaves “lacy” is perfect, was using ferns with my friends.

1 Like

My male had larger fleshier leaves, but still tomato or fern-like let me find a pic!

2 Likes

11 Likes

Bonsai at 6 weeks after I harvested half the plant for meds.

5 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes