Free Bahia Landrace seeds. Free shipping worldwide! **closed**

No problem at all. One spot left and then there all gone

4 Likes

Done. Thank you @corey

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks guys! @Brokehoe I have to say say this again. I love your profile name lol!

1 Like

It has so many meaning and most if not all apply to me. Lol

2 Likes

Duuuuuude! Thatā€™s very awesome of you @corey!! Thanks a lot brother. :raised_hands::raised_hands:

1 Like

What a way to start the new year. Thank you so much @corey . This is above and beyond.

1 Like

Update: All flips have been put together, and envelopes. Except for about 10 or 12 that Iā€™ll be finishing today. Stamps are supposed to arrive tomorrow so as soon as I get them your beans will be in transit. Good luck with these! Hope we can bring back some sativa heritage!

21 Likes

Hey @ReikoX, I was told by @corey he would still have a pack left from these!! Would they be of interest to you!? If yes, Iā€™d love to ask @corey to send it to you!! Iā€™d be lost for words on how wonderful you are to us OGers!! Just say the word bud! :pray: :hugs:

1 Like

OOOHHH SHEEETTT OTUG LANDRACE TREE-TIME!! :open_mouth:

4 Likes

I just finished envelopes and thereā€™s going to be between 70 to 80 people receiving these. Thereā€™s enough for Reikox if he wants some and 5 more people then that will be all of them.

Last of the extras. (5 packs left sign up!)

1 @503Budman
2 @PhilCuisine
3 @BeanBush
4 @nek-fowldog
5 @SF0
Thanks!

6 Likes

Dibs me me me

1 Like

Dibs for me also thx @corey. This is a great thing you are doing.

1 Like

Iā€™m super excited and plan on getting another tent just for playing with these. What do you guys plan on doing with them. Iā€™m obviously gonna do a seed run with them for preservation but then what? With these weird ā€œquick im gonna dieā€ genetics, what are your plans for breeding?

1 Like

There are lots of possibilities. You could make more seeds for the pure of heart die hards. You could distribute Pollen for pure, less diluted hybridsā€¦ just bring back some heritage without having 10,000 strains made up of 100 different varietiesā€¦
This would be a great place to post so everyone can document there practices and adviceā€¦

1 Like

1gal seed run open pollination. I need more tents :rofl:
Prob a summer run indoors. :+1:

2 Likes

I am limited by law to 4 plants so I have to manage my harvests to my consumption.

I plan on doing 2 plants outdoors, if they are both female I will just smoke it, if they are both male I will grow it out and learn how to collect and ship pollen. I have seen plenty of info on pollen here on OG, and I am sure I can get good guidance if I ask. If I get one of each sex then I will let them go to seed and do a distro.

2 Likes

Hopefully remembered Me in that pile, I was #1 on the list lol

Thanks again you guys both Rock ,)
Gonna put them beans to work :wink:

3 Likes

Not sure if Iā€™m too late, but I love Brazilians if thereā€™s any to spare.

1 Like

Are you in :canada: ?

1 Like

Please send me your info.