Free Jamaican Lambsbread (Vibes Collective)

Fresh F7s

36 Likes

Would love to someday grow it outdoors here in Argentina! Incredible work, as a 23 years old never got to try actually pure genetics. They mean hard work but I love hard work.
Keeping up the good vibes!

6 Likes

I have two going, but I wish I had started earlier. One Swazi Red. They should pick up speed soon, as the weather is about to warm up to normal. We’ve been having really cool weather for this time of year. Two Mazari are looking good and coming on as well! peace

6 Likes

Those are f7s? Beautiful. I love the structure and node spacing you have captured in those genetics. Well done!

6 Likes

@Jeski No doubt amigo you’ll have some of our free share oneday!

@GMan :green_heart:

@420noob Thanks, Lambsbread as pure sat can be really jungle and much bigger your medium is and much bigger the plant will be! So really love trellising and better than apex cutting that can turn sex to intersex because the stress endured. That said our Vibes Collective’s line is seriously selected without hermie so its sex stay stronger than original landrace seeds which are very hermie!

Here’s more of my last fresh F7s, grown outdoor 44N by @Numide, bonne pousse à toi poto et merci d’avance pour les belles tofs à venir! :heart_eyes: :v:

18 Likes

4 Likes
4 Likes

Are there any clones still alive of earlier F-gens to backcross these F7 to?
It would be cool to do F7 x F3 and F7 x F4

2 Likes

No clones but yes some previous generations in some French fridges but we have to join again together, time flies and most aren’t still online but i still have few private contacts. With me no previous F’ only last F7 because i lost all my 10y old collection in 2018 burglary. About backcross and personally i see F10 as cap for backcrosses with Rahan’s F3 yes and both F4 lines by JGL and Volcanik/Upok. This Vibes Collective Free Lambsbread is special so no worries i think that things will happen in time.

Also “true” backcross to old Jamaican in situ is even more important ya know so let’s wish to you all Americans some connection and work with ital rasta high in the hills of Jah, this kind of Lambsbread pure sat is still alive there and need protection, information and diffusion to youth of Jamaican’s towns. A big cultural backcross in facts, nowadays no more pure sat even in pseudo experts knowledges, so sad for cannabis. By hoping that our lines will help to revive consciousness and create new paradigm of pure lines and its landrace protection worldwide. Peace

Good luck to you @Wuachuma and have success with your East coast collab with @HappyTrees23s, West coast projects too with @Kagyu, Also my friend @PurpleClouds and his ZenHouseGardens receiced some F4s at the time :wink:

17 Likes

Oh fuck yeah, Purpleclouds is back?? Sweet.

As far as in situ, I’ll hit up Reeferman. He’s down in Jamaica and got some pure lines from the local Rasta community. So yeah, ex situ X in situ can easily happen.

Thank you

6 Likes

Yes PC is back but slowly, next years gradually we hope.
https://zenhousegardens.net/

Hum about Reeferman i would say mistrust, i don’t feel good vibes from him and i think that wise Jams boyos don’t too ^^ Let’s do it by yourself man, Jamaican holidays project, with time the love will offer you the pass for sacred blue hills spots and people. Dream big and patience Peace

10 Likes

Sounds good. Yeah, i woulda had him send me seeds and not send him pure Vibes stock. But I’ll heed the warning as a message from the Universe

3 Likes

Oooh, yeah, thank you. Just ordered a few things from him.
That Brazilian, I had one male and made some amazing crosses. Now after this order, I can finally find a female.

These are Auto OG Kush x Brazilian

8 Likes

WOW !! what large plants

Pure sat as male breeding boom vibes, Brazilian good old-school line it seems well done @Wuachuma

4 Likes

@Numide up poto please :green_heart:

3 Likes

Why Emperor Ras Tafari Haile Selassie is so important for the Rastafari.A rare photo where European royalty bow for African royalty.

download - 2023-07-14T101308.687

9 Likes

Hi my friend :grinning:

DSC_0012

DSC_0013

DSC_0001

DSC_0002

DSC_0005

20 Likes

This is why it’s important to fact check. Nice idea, never happened.

3 Likes

Here’s a few JLB to make another Fgen

25 Likes