Free Seed Friday 2023

Tillamook x 91 hashplant? :eye::eye::eye:

Three eyes open :rofl:

7 Likes

Not Friday but here is a chance at some Gelato Feminized beans.

Good luck all!

11 Likes

7 Likes

Free Seeds over here!

5 Likes

Thanks !

And happy Friday everybuddies :wave:

2 Likes

Happy Friday everyone!

This week up for grabs are three packs of Grass Fire OG x Solo’s Stash. These are regular photoperiod plants. The first three to call “dibs” wins.

Go!

19 Likes

I am gunna have.to call DIBS on this.one! Thank.you!

6 Likes

Dibs please

8 Likes

Dubs dibs dibs :partying_face: please & thank you! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

7 Likes

From my recollection, the solo’s stash was the low yielder but the grass fire OG kicked down?
:metal:

4 Likes

Congratulations to the winners @herojuana.tom, @CanuckistanPete, and @OhNo555! Dm me with your shipping details.

11 Likes

Yes the GFOG was a great producer of both hash and flower. The Solos Stash washed better and made for some better rosin.

9 Likes

Damn you guys are quick!!

6 Likes

Fantastic! These are just what the doctor ordered! Thanks again ReikoX, PM sent.

6 Likes

WAHOO! I just open this up and bang :bangbang:, thanks again for that DIBS @ReikoX you rock 🪨 on FRIDAYS! :+1::facepunch::wink::star_struck::tophat::santa::snowman::christmas_tree::v:

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: @CanuckistanPete & @herojuana.tom :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::v:

Deets incoming by DM. :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Would you please give some info on the grass valley og? @ReikoX

4 Likes

Grass Fire OG is by LED Seedz. It’s a cross of the Fire OG cut with his male Grass Monkey (basically a Starfighter IBL).

14 Likes

Thank you for the info and fast response

6 Likes

The best part of the Friday giveaway is the anticipation! Thanks @ReikoX for the chance. Good job y’all!

5 Likes

Happy Friday to everyone and

extra happy to the winners of a true gem… congratulations

Thanks @ReikoX for doing a Friday thang:)

6 Likes