Free Seed Friday 2023

Sounds cool.,

3 Likes

Any Seed Giveaways today? DIBS

2 Likes

Kick it off bud! What are you giving away?

6 Likes

If I had some spares right now I would, I am just trying to start up some noise on this post to get people visiting it. lol

3 Likes

I am ready to rock 🪨 :joy::joy::joy: way to egg’m on :roll_eyes::upside_down_face::joy::joy::joy::wink::v:

3 Likes

I think we need a seed appreciation day for all those that give to receive on! :joy::joy::+1::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

who said seeds

2 Likes

I hear it’s on, over at beans for everyone. :wink:

3 Likes

Dibs please :laughing:

2 Likes

Just putting out a last call to anyone that would like to donate a prize for the WMBK contest, please contact @GEMI-CONNECT616 this weekend. We are hoping to sort the prizes out next week. Happy Friday and go pick a number.

8 Likes

It’s actually Friday and TGIF. Here is an opportunity at some Gelato Feminized Seeds.

14 Likes

I have received the Ancient Stash, @ReikoX. Thank you for making and sharing this excellent cross and your sticker. I have a feeling these are going to be rad

4 Likes

Looked :eyes: in the mailbox :mailbox: the other day to find this, thanks a lot. I am beginning to think :thinking: my mailbox :mailbox: is better than my Christmas :santa: tree :christmas_tree:! :facepunch::+1::star_struck::wink::santa::christmas_tree::gift::snowman_with_snow::sunglasses::v:

12 Likes

Just saying happy Friday!!
Hope your all well

5 Likes

Thanks dude, happy Friday :slight_smile:

I hope you’re well too.

Yo whats going on

Can everyone participate here to give seeds away ?

4 Likes

I don’t understand your question?

1 Like

Sure! Although the first post of this topic shows that this is @ReikoX 's Friday giveaway thread, he has not yet restricted any giveaways from others.

3 Likes

If you got a question, we got an answer! :roll_eyes::laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oh fuck let me get to the right place. Someone was doing a give away there and I was impatient so I asked lol ioooooopppsszz my stoned self better get out of here

3 Likes