FREE Seed Tuesdays (USA/CAN ONLY)

Dibs :us: Why thank you @NugLifeFarms420 .Sounds more fun than a slap in the face lol the Crasher toyz in front of that big Turkish twist is 3 ft and taking off

5 Likes

“DIBS” SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: :us: :us:

5 Likes

Dibs :canada: (I don’t think I’m excluded this round, but if I am, ignore me :slight_smile: )

3 Likes

Scroll up it’s got the directions how… it’s very easy bro

1 Like

Dibs :us: did I make it?

2 Likes

3spotsleft

6 Likes

Dibs please and thanks :canada:
Scratch my dibs I’m out till July

5 Likes

Lol… I thought I saw your name up there… but I was like… I must be high… lol I need to smoke more!!!

2 Likes

Got excited then though after better check sure as shit I’m on there.

3 Likes

Son of a!!! That airpot is huge!! The one in the back!! Nice pic!! What is that a 10 gal equiv?

1 Like

I spliced two together if you connect them together you can make what ever size you want really they just use plastic screws that are reusable.I thought of it when I seen those huge 50 gallon fabric pots

1 Like

Oh wow… I see… I have some… I totally see how it can be done haha

1 Like

It was an experiment and what ever it did the plant loves it the bastard grew 13 inches in two weeks in it

2 Likes

Yeah that root space man… nonrestrictive… good shit bro!!

1 Like

Try it that ones my best plant dig a little into the ground connect it to Mother Earth with some basalt and malted barley and watch what happens

2 Likes

I’m not concealed enough… legal… but public can’t have access etc… no fence lol… I need a damn fence… haha

2 Likes

Dibs :us:
Thank you!

2 Likes

I seen a guy in here that made dividers with two by fours and black material can’t remember who it was .He had them on his back of his house and had them like a Asian bamboo room curtain to block them from nosy people

2 Likes

Lmao… the shit people come up with…WE WONT BE STOPPED!!! :muscle:

2 Likes

Another Tuesday in the books, thanks to all

onthelistfinal

On The List
MyLittleGrundle
Greenfingers
Terpsnpurps
Tugthepup
CapnCannabis
misterbee
estab87
pharmerfil
middleman
ShiskaberrySavior
hawkman

PLEASE NOTE:

A GROUP DM WILL BE SENT TO ALL THOSE SELECTED. PLEASE WAIT FOR THE DM. INBOX IS FLOODED. PLEASE BE PATIENT

thatsallfolkx

16 Likes