FREE Seed Tuesdays (USA/CAN ONLY)

need all the help I can get to rememeber !!!

Now maybe with a lot of members that are encluded - I Might have a very good chabce ro WIN - If I can remember TUESDAYS !!! concrats to all that have won on Tesdays --Peace

2 Likes

Hit the watch button and you’ll be reminded when someone posts here on Tuesday’s. Ill be watching but im excluded for a month. I still like to watch :open_mouth:

6 Likes

ALL information helps - for this old timer -Peace

2 Likes

Nice to meet you @hawkman That’s what Overgrow is all about, everyone here will help with whatever we can, growing from start to finish. There’s a lot of knowledge, every climate every type of plant just about everywhere in the world which blew my mind after hanging out and getting to know some of the OG’s. I love it here.

5 Likes

I second that !!!

4 Likes

Yup just ask if you don’t understand how to do something bro… everyone’s here to help and be helped…welcome to OG @hawkman

3 Likes

@NugLifeFarms420 Hey bud! Would like to thank you for the International Wed. but it is closed. If ok, I could do it here!! See you! And thanks!!

Hi @NugLifeFarms420 passing by to say thanks!! Beans have landed!!

From the International Wednesday giveaway!!
Appreciate it! Thanks again friend!

8 Likes

@Abbbian glad they made it, and unfortunately the international thread did not draw as much interest as anticipated (and needed) to keep it open. Maybe in the future, but who knows.

4 Likes

Beans have landed @NugLifeFarms420 I opened the envelope and got bitch slapped :joy: thank you ill drop some soon.

7 Likes

Got the will Smith punch today… these look amazing… trichopath!!! Woohoo! Thank you @NugLifeFarms420 !!! :green_heart:

7 Likes

@NugLifeFarms420 thank you for the amazing gift! Came in today! With… an extra seed!!!

4 Likes

Same here Will Smith Punch - He landed - now comes the fun - giving will smith a slap _ Oh ! Chris Rock needed to do that !!!

2 Likes

Lol Chris rock knew better… isn’t he like 18 feet shorter than will Smith anyway? Lmao

2 Likes

Happy Tuesday, everyone!

3 Likes

Will Smith Punch has landed!!
Thank you @NugLifeFarms420

4 Likes

Found a nice surprise in the mail, thanks @NugLifeFarms420 !!!

7 Likes

This Tuesday is on fire.

I mean, it’s hot out there. :fire:

8 Likes

Whats good OG? Hope all those dealing with this heat wave are taking care of themselves and staying hydrated.

Got a few new hybrids that I’ll be introducing starting next week.

Working on implementing fem program so the garden has been in disarray

quickrecap002
Exclusions are listed below. the users below have already claimed a pack… or are currently testing

Adjustments have been made to the list below 6/14

Excluded Until June 21st
Bizzaro
leetdood
myco_matchick
Qtip
Sincitytoker
liebigbarrel_US
Slick1
Mithridate
anhthormap

Excluded Until June 28th
Cannasseur
Sasquatch
donuchee
PineScented
wny61
MrWizard
Senor_frijoles
sprinklememaynee
Stankonia

Excluded Until July 5th
JerseyGrower
Niteowl_grows13
mainerJ
hollyho
GMan
msm187
Grizz718
Skunkworks
herojuana.tom
Cartwright

Excluded Until July 12th
Cocobubble
Big
patsnumone
Loggershands
Banquo
Dr.VitaminGreen
GanjaMa
BigMike55
potpotpot
purpleFX
Greenup

Excluded Until July 19th
Zolorp
theDOSgod
Granola
EugeneDebs420
DesertHeartGardens
matos420
Fitzera
Gizmo
Randar
Cormoran
DrGonzo13

Excluded Until July 26th
MyLittleGrundle
Greenfingers
Terpsnpurps
Tugthepup
CapnCannabis
misterbee
estab87
pharmerfil
middleman
ShiskaberrySavior
hawkman

ALL CURRENT TESTERS ARE EXCLUDED

Things will get under way way within the hour, sorry for the delay

take care :+1:

20 Likes

Sorry for the delay tonight

Tonight will be 10 packs up grabs for the next 10 members

Tonight will be Will Smith Punch and will be a pack 3 regular seeds for every one that is selected.

-Will Smith Punch (Tricopath x Runtz BX)

RECAP
10 Free Packs up for grabs this round to the next 10 members to reply with “DIBS” AND either :us: or :canada:

Again, Thanks for you patience

PS… no more forgetting the flag (please people, let them learn the hardway. only takes a second to read the rules) Please include it your response

freeseedscustom1

14 Likes