FREE Seed Tuesdays (USA/CAN ONLY)

Dibs please if there is room :us:
and thank you

1 Like

Dibs please thank you :us:

1 Like

thatsallfolkx

9 Likes

Damn… missed it… good stuff @NugLifeFarms420 … always keeping it OG!!! :green_heart: This was a witching hour giveaway :laughing:

2 Likes

GU Party pooper , sure now it’s that one LoL but I am looking forward to the Caribbean Crashers but I’ve always been interested in trying the slurricane :poop:
Congrats on the winners and Happy Growing The Doc

2 Likes

Who were the winners? Never heard anything after dibs.

2 Likes

Oooh looks like I got in yay.

3 Likes

Does that mean I made the cut?

2 Likes

There were 10 packs offered and 15 people dibbing…only Nug’s confirmation post will determine who made it and if he wants to entertain any extras. Please have some patience and Nug will update the thread when he has time.

10 Likes

Does @NugLifeFarms420 offer seeds for sale? He gives so much to the community I wouldn’t mind supporting him and picking something up.

4 Likes

Too good to pass up
DIBS :us:

1 Like

I’ve asked this question a great many times… it hasn’t been answered. It’s like trying to find a unicorn. :rofl:

5 Likes

Pretty sure he’s on strainly @Rhai88 @Slammedsonoma420

4 Likes

he was and this was back when I was unfamiliar with him and OG… now the only pack I find is the bam-bam and it shows as page not found when I click into it. I guess I’ll just have to wait every few months to collect them all! lol

4 Likes

I think that the Grape Ganondorf is available it was don’t take my word and the pack has a picture of what looks like Bowser from Mario Bros on it?

1 Like

It’s another Tuesday in the books, thanks to all

onthelistfinal

On The List
DJSF
middleman
tresbundles
Granola
other_barry
thecrazster
grow
rootfarmer
CanuckistanPete
JPiper
Rhinobucket1
boogn1sh
Illicitmango
Kasper0909
grow

PLEASE NOTE:

A GROUP DM WILL BE SENT TO ALL THOSE SELECTED.
PLEASE WAIT FOR THE DM.
INBOX IS FLOODED. PLEASE BE PATIENT

thatsallfolkx

19 Likes

Yay, the site seems to be working again!

2 Likes

thank you @NugLifeFarms420 the caribbean crashers arrived safe and sound.

4 Likes

Thanks a million @NugLifeFarms420 !! The Caribbean Crashers have landed safely!
:green_heart::yellow_heart::heart:

BLESS UP, BROTHER!

☆DJSF

9 Likes

Yes Indeed, my Mailbox was stuffed, including those Caribbean Crashers. A :basket:ful of THANKS are directed atcha, @NugLifeFarms420!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes