FREE Seed Tuesdays (USA/CAN ONLY)

so far looks looks to be a good day for the CARIBBEAN CRASHERS! @NugLifeFarms420 overgrownen us all every tuesday! many thanks.

4 Likes

@NugLifeFarms420 is the BEST!

3 Likes

Tasty treats have arrived @NugLifeFarms420 Thx again!!!

4 Likes

@NugLifeFarms420

Touchdown on the Caribbean Crasher today :sunglasses: Thank you brotha :v: :heart: 🪴 Very interesting cross , excited to run these out

4 Likes

Caribbean Crasher that’s one I don’t have yet . Still on the no fly list for a bit .

4 Likes

Received your beans @NugLifeFarms420 . Thank you again!!

4 Likes

Thank you @NugLifeFarms420 the carribean crashers have landed safely!

10 Likes

Landed safely for me as well. Thanks @NugLifeFarms420

3 Likes

Let’s get this party started :grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Monday vs Friday thx @NugLifeFarms420 :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Didn’t Caribbean crashers used to be called drunken watermelon @NugLifeFarms420?

1 Like

Thanks @NugLifeFarms420
Just got back and these were in the mail.

11 Likes

Still waiting for my big pkg from 2wks ago… but l understand and I’m already blessed … thanks for all you guys do

2 Likes

Mine finally came today! Thank you NugLifeFarms420
:v:

3 Likes

@Grizz718 Drunken Wartermelon = Watermelon Gushers x Tiki Rum Cake x Nerdz

3 Likes

In case people were wondering what’s been up

Life, the usual suspects (Work/Family)

Some needed life changes have made it nearly impossible to keep FREE seed Tuesday going much longer. Havent divulged this with OG but I am literally 2 months away from daughter #2 (2 girls, in 2 years) so there have been a lot of moving parts in my life atm.

Look for Free Seed Saturday coming in Mid/Late October.

A continuation of free tuesday

With that said, I will try to get another one in next week or the week after to celebrate a year of Free Seed Day

Stay tuned pleased :+1:

44 Likes

I’m watching my mailman like a Hawk, nothing yet.

Congrats on the new kiddo, if they’re in order, condolences if not. :laughing: I have to say I like your giveaway format, might have to give it a shot once I have a decent amount of seed.

5 Likes

Your daughter comes WAAAAAAAY before any seed giveaway. As much as we all appreciate it. And we do. Congrats

10 Likes

if you were selecrted (please scroll up :arrow_up: ) & I some how missed you

send me a DM

6 Likes

@CanuckistanPete
Absolutely she does. Its been an adjustment with my new schedule and more hours. I’ve finally adjusted honestly.

I’m still an OG tho, so I’m flexible :laughing:

14 Likes